Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Replying to Topic 'NC Moomba Owners.. thoughts on Grandpa's

ha. naw I have already gotten the same advice from my father... the thing is, I am not one who buys things and keeps them for a little while and then trades them... I buy em and keep them for a long time.. also I want the new hull design, and thicker tower that came with the '06's and newer.. I do fully intend to shop for a slightly used one, but if I cant find what I want, I think I am just gonna go with a new one... I have been on the water all my life.. driving my Dad's boat since I was about 10 (with him close by of course).. so my driving/ on lake experience and what not is there. 10-4 on the taxes.. already have had the est. tax tables out (yes, I'm a finance major, go ahead and make fun ) and est how bad uncle sam is gonna bend me over. Like I said.. all good advice and I do appreciate it... who know's, it may be spring of '08 b4 I actually decide to take the plunge so hopefully there will bea few out there.

I should be out there this weekend on my boys boat, NCSUMoomba.. the red '01 outback with the NC State flag on the tower... my EORG name is the same as this one.. stop by and say hey if you see us.... dont you have the pacific blue outback v?

Yeah it's a Pac Blue. It's up on the EORG gallery now. I've added 4 cans from Monster and a couple of other things since that picture. It will be behind a white Yukon Denali. We should be there as long as I can keep my son from getting grounded (he is right now but may get off tomorrow). He's already missing a night on the water tonight. We only have 2 total so we're going to Belews if anyone wants to pitch in on some gas.

We just started boarding on June 17th so we're all still newbies. I'm able to go wake to wake now as is a buddy of mine. It seems like I'm still getting comfortable on the board. I started skiing when I was 4 so being behind a boat is natural even though I didn't ski or kneeboard for 12 years.

Anyways, hope to see you on Saturday. We'll be in the Blue Roo

James.

awesome, lookin forward to meetin ya... yea I have grown up behind the boat.. been kneeboarding since I was about 4 or 5.. tried skiiing for a little while but never got into it.. trying to get back into it now... I too am just starting to get comfortable on the baord... Think we are gonna put in at bartons about 7:45ish sat mornin and maybe get some runs in b4 the tourny... brians boat is in his gallery (NCSUMoomba) and is pulled behind an older (but sweet looking) lifted black ford ranger... I"ll be in my red F-150 thats in my gallery.. your son sounds like me back in my teenage days.. seems like I was always gettin grounded or gettin my truck taken away .. anyways... see ya'll saturday!

- Eric

Nautical Marine in Richmond is also solid.

awesome!, thanks!.. do you if they have any quips about selling outside their area? I alsohave grandparents tha tlive in chester, right south or richmond so i dunno if i had ot if i could work anything out there or not