Thread: Tower Speakers

Default Tower Speakers

Does anyone know anything about the liquid audio tower speakers? I am looking at some on ebay but know nothing about this brand. If anyone has a set of these or heard some pls let me know. Also I am thinking of trying the tower speaker install myself but am Kind of edgy about it. If anyone has any pics of there install and some tips on it like how to run the wire through the tower and how to get the wire from the speakers to the amp w/o totally destroying my hull. Thanks

Default Replying to Topic 'Tower Speakers'

I installed the tower speakers and all of the speaker in my boat last winter. It took my a while, but it was not that hard. Click the tower link in my signature to see the install.

P.S. I realized that the completed pic of the amps is the wrong one... I promise that I hid all of the wires. Next time I am at the lake I will take a new pic of the completed amps.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

That looks awesome man. I love the clean look. My question now is how did you get the speakers ran through the tower from the speakers to the hull?

If you go to any home improvement store and buy a wiring fish tape, you can fish any wires you need to right through the tower. And if you think you might add more speakers or lights or something later, pull a piece of string through at the same time, that way you won't have to fish them again. And when you do add some, pull another piece of string with the new wires.

If you go to any home improvement store and buy a wiring fish tape, you can fish any wires you need to right through the tower. And if you think you might add more speakers or lights or something later, pull a piece of string through at the same time, that way you won't have to fish them again. And when you do add some, pull another piece of string with the new wires.

I have the tsunami 6 pack on my tower and love it. people say you can hear them about a football fields length away.i have around 1000 watts running them, but the install was easy. fish a wire through the tower is really the hardest part, drill a hole in the hull and wire away. and ther is enough room for 2 more, i dont know how extreme you want to go but, i am gonna order 2 more myself for a total of 8 , so i can really jam out...
    If you buy a moomba not only do you get great quality at a great price, but have lots of $ left over for the beer and gas!!!!

I ended up running dental floss through the tower. We drilled the holes in the tower and then put a shop vac on one of the holes and "sucked" the dental floss through. It took a few tries, but it worked like a charm.

If you go to my tower page in one of the pictures where I show the single wire coming through, you can actually see the floss sticking past one of the wires.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In