Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default RONIX Inflatable Fenders (see pictures)

I've been in the market to find a fender that will be a little nicer on the gel since the standard fenders seem to scratch a bit. Also looking for saving some space when not in use. I ended up picking up some inflatable Ronix Happy Hour Boat Bumpers. Not a bad buy at $30 and they do come with the tie line already attached. I haven't used these myself but have seen others have them and worked really well. Looks like 2 sizes depending how much fender you want 8x18 ($29) & 10x24 ($39). I don't do a lot of chain tying up so I went with the standard 8x18 size. Link below you can check them out and also get a discount using code DFTR through Marine Products. I ordered and it took 4 days to ship to my front door. Inflated in 3 good breaths and under 30 seconds, deflated just under 30 and ready for storage.

Ronix Happy Hour Boat Bumpers 8"
    Ronix Happy Hour Boat Bumpers 10"
    IMG_1098.jpg IMG_1099.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I've been in the market to find a fender that will be a little nicer on the gel since the standard fenders seem to scratch a bit. Also looking for saving some space when not in use.
    That solution has been out for at least 5 years for less money. Just sayin'. Many of us have been using such a product for years.

But then again, Marine Products probably doesn't sell the product that me and many others are using.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    That solution has been out for at least 5 years for less money. Just sayin'. Many of us have been using such a product for years.
    But then again, Marine Products probably doesn't sell the product that me and many others are using.
    Oh no it's my fault for not looking eariler, I've been meaning to just not on the top of the list. Finally dug into it and working with MP they added the RONIX fenders to the site so I could order them. I'm sure a ton of different/cheaper products out there but I do push to support a boat shop any way I can.
    If you have products that you want me to see if they're a dealer for let me know and I can see if they can get them on the site.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Here is what I use and they work awesome. They come in pretty much every color under the sun to match your boat if your into that sort of thing like me. Think Exile buoy ball, but less expensive.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use these Sea Clamps with it and they hold the buoy at just the right height.

http://www.gybstore.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=2742
    Last edited by Prospersigman; 11-02-2017 at 12:02 PM.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Oh no it's my fault for not looking eariler, I've been meaning to just not on the top of the list. Finally dug into it and working with MP they added the RONIX fenders to the site so I could order them. I'm sure a ton of different/cheaper products out there but I do push to support a boat shop any way I can.
    If you have products that you want me to see if they're a dealer for let me know and I can see if they can get them on the site.
    It's all good man. I just worry when you start to sound more like a MP salesman disguised as an enthusiast! haha. it's a slippery slope man. Keep that independence! haha.

If MP sells Exile, then they'd have access to the buoy balls. $20 each. Round. Softer rubber than the hippity hops. I can guarantee you I'd have gelcoat damage if I tried to use normal fenders.

But if someone is looking for a different form factor (not round) and maybe is a diehard wetsounds fan that wouldn't use the competition, then the Ronix would be perfect. I'm certainly a fan of competition and variety in the marketplace.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    It's all good man. I just worry when you start to sound more like a MP salesman disguised as an enthusiast! haha. it's a slippery slope man. Keep that independence! haha.
    If MP sells Exile, then they'd have access to the buoy balls. $20 each. Round. Softer rubber than the hippity hops. I can guarantee you I'd have gelcoat damage if I tried to use normal fenders.
    But if someone is looking for a different form factor (not round) and maybe is a diehard wetsounds fan that wouldn't use the competition, then the Ronix would be perfect. I'm certainly a fan of competition and variety in the marketplace.
    Not sure where I first looked at the Exile balls but I'm sure I seen $49 so jumped right to the RONIX ones. Just searched again and did find them for $20 which isn't bad at all. I will have to see if MP is a dealer for them... Thanks for the info.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Not sure where I first looked at the Exile balls but I'm sure I seen $49 so jumped right to the RONIX ones. Just searched again and did find them for $20 which isn't bad at all. I will have to see if MP is a dealer for them... Thanks for the info.
    If you saw $49 it could have only been a sale for a 3 pack. The been $20ea MSRP for years.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

If MP sells Exile, then they'd have access to the buoy balls. $20 each. Round. Softer rubber than the hippity hops.

I have both Exile and the Hedstrom Hopper balls I posted above and they are every bit as soft as the Exile balls.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    If MP sells Exile, then they'd have access to the buoy balls. $20 each. Round. Softer rubber than the hippity hops.
    I have both Exile and the Hedstrom Hopper balls I posted above and they are every bit as soft as the Exile balls.
    Another activity for the kids while boating RONIX ones will just turn into a fender fight with somebody hurt,LOL.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post

So you're saying that I can get "blue balls"? LMFAO
    www.TraysonsToybox.com