Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Trayson said they are all going in your mouth if you mention boat bling.
    I can't stay away from not saying Boat Bling! Actually just reminded me it's time to put in the gallon orders and be ready for the spring.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Love my Exile Buoy Balls but a pain to store when all the lockers are full with ballast! Usually tie them to tower when surfing and have certainly made lots of jokes about my big balls flapping around..

For those that use do you all deflate and reinflate or keep them inflated? If deflate how do you reinflate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i keep mine deflated because we really don't use them a lot. To reinflate i just put my lips over the hole and blow ( insert joke here ) and then put the plug in.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I keep them deflated. I have a 12v pump that use whenever we need them, but I seldom use them. We only use them when we tie up to another boat- not often at all
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Thanks. Just posted on here and went to lunch near office where there are food trucks. Ironically there was truck with meatballs and this was on the back and had to laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Wait I thought you worked for Doomswell?
    If I do, I need a raise!
    I just give feedback on products I enjoy. Send me a PSC and I'll be happy to spread the word. ;-P

Quote Originally Posted by NoleAlum View Post
    Love my Exile Buoy Balls but a pain to store when all the lockers are full with ballast! Usually tie them to tower when surfing and have certainly made lots of jokes about my big balls flapping around..

For those that use do you all deflate and reinflate or keep them inflated? If deflate how do you reinflate.

We pretty much always use the Coleman 12v pump. Well, except for this one time when we had a couple drunk newbie girls on the boat. Then we made them blow them up and only took out the pump to top them off after they'd put in all the work. hahaha.

I used to strap them to the tower on my Supra.

But anymore we only use them when we're camping with a boat slip, or when we park the boat at a restaurant in town with a dock, or when we actually dock the boat at the boat launch. When camping with our own slip, we leave the balls tied to the slip. When we use the buoy balls for an in town stop, we inflate/deflate (only happens occasionally). We hardly ever use them at the boat launch. always go to/from the trailer with crew on board. And nosing up to pickup/dropoff the truck driver means no buoys necessary. We don't tie up that much, so inflate/deflate there.

The deflated balls and the bungee docklines live in the small rear corner underseat storage.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

this one time when we had a couple drunk newbie girls on the boat. Then we made them blow them up and only took out the pump to top them off after they'd put in all the work. hahaha.
    Sounds pretty cruel, LMAO! I guess a plus for the RONIX fenders is no pump needed, crazy easy to inflate but of course not as much protection as the balls.
    3bcd9c7a583c13b2a10f45c541d0c4a9--bubble-buddy-funny-jokes.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Looks like Exile is running a good Black Friday deal that's live Saturday the 18th. Use Code BFDEAL3 to get 3 bouy balls for $38. Pretty legit deal.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Looks like Exile is running a good Black Friday deal that's live Saturday the 18th. Use Code BFDEAL3 to get 3 bouy balls for $38. Pretty legit deal.
    Not a bad deal at all...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post

Cool post. I was just thinking about Black Fridays sales. I'm going to start to thread to share ideas.

Anyone know of lead deals?
    https://www.leadwake.com/
    They had buy 9 bags (50#) and get one free.
    $59 each
    Discounted to $531.
    Free shipping.
    2018 Supra SL400