Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Kinda got the blue thing going on IMG_0095.jpg

I bet... I had a hard time fitting my box between that seat base and the edge of the footwell. Glad you got it in.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

I had to remove the seat and loosen up the steering column to get it in.

I only had to Remove the seat.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Anyone relocated their batteries out of the observer compartment?
    If so which area are you moving them to?
    I’d like to free up that space, and I’ll be adding 2 more batteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

granted different boats but all 3 of our tige's have them located in the rear storage behind the ballast bags. there's a hdpe panel that divides the rear compartment wtih the transom and they are stuffed back there. it's a REAL pita to get to them and remove them.
    on our first tige we added a second deep cycle and put it up front in the observers spot to run the amps. simple 1/0 gauge from oem deep cycle to front deep cycle- pos to pos/neg to neg. then wired the stereo distribution blocks off that battery.

unless you are looking for days of play time, we had 3 large arc amps(ks 300x2/600x2/1200x1) running off both deep cycles and did run 6 or 7 hrs at the sandbar with no issues at all. onboard charger was the best mod on all my boats.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    granted different boats but all 3 of our tige's have them located in the rear storage behind the ballast bags. there's a hdpe panel that divides the rear compartment wtih the transom and they are stuffed back there. it's a REAL pita to get to them and remove them.
    on our first tige we added a second deep cycle and put it up front in the observers spot to run the amps. simple 1/0 gauge from oem deep cycle to front deep cycle- pos to pos/neg to neg. then wired the stereo distribution blocks off that battery.

unless you are looking for days of play time, we had 3 large arc amps(ks 300x2/600x2/1200x1) running off both deep cycles and did run 6 or 7 hrs at the sandbar with no issues at all. onboard charger was the best mod on all my boats.
    I am looking to add 2 L16 6v just to be sure I can run the stereo with the Boat off for a few hours without worry.
    I am going to try and keep this stereo pretty tame. I’m thinking a ks300.4, ks300.2 and a SQ2200 for the bass amp.
    My old boat had 4 of the L16, isolated from the 2 12v for the engine, And were plugged into a charger. But that was overkill even for that stereo and that was twice what I am wanting in this boat.
    Only problem is they are so tall they can only go in the back compartments, taking up room for my ballast bags. However I suppose they will supplement their space in weight at 125lb each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

an ambitious project to say the least.
    good luck and post up pics as you do it.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten