Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

With something like this. Call to get the right part #. GM vs Ford.

https://www.skidim.com/FLUSH-PRO-125/productinfo/DP7/

I've seen others make their own.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the replies and have abandoned the simple just run with the pink stuff.

Did some more searching and came across this from Indmar: https://indmar.wpengine.com/wp-conte...sed-Models.pdf
    '14 Mojo 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by AtTheRiver View Post
    Thanks for the replies and have abandoned the simple just run with the pink stuff.

Did some more searching and came across this from Indmar: https://indmar.wpengine.com/wp-conte...sed-Models.pdf
    Yeah that's a good way to crack a block.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra 20V

Quote Originally Posted by AtTheRiver View Post

Good find on the PDF. Thanks!

manifold.jpg

Just did my 2014 Mojo yesterday with a 330 assault. The Indmar manual had this pic for the hose that connects the manifolds, but I can't find it on mine. There were two hoses coming off the front of each manifold that went to a T-valve that had a 3rd drain hose, near V drive. This was all I could find coming off the manifolds. Am I missing something? Just got the boat this summer, so first time doing winterization, don't wont to miss something.
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    manifold.jpg

Just did my 2014 Mojo yesterday with a 330 assault. The Indmar manual had this pic for the hose that connects the manifolds, but I can't find it on mine. There were two hoses coming off the front of each manifold that went to a T-valve that had a 3rd drain hose, near V drive. This was all I could find coming off the manifolds. Am I missing something? Just got the boat this summer, so first time doing winterization, don't wont to miss something.
    Same for me. No quick connect, just a T.
    '14 Mojo 2.5

One more tip for winterization. I spray all my vinyl, cup holders, areas under seats / lockers with a mildew blocker before buttoning up the boat.
    '14 Mojo 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    manifold.jpg

The hose that comes off the T goes to the dripless seal. At least it did on my 09. Its not a good setup as hot water is going to the dripless shaft seal ( causing dripless housing expansion and dripless to become a drippy shaft seal.) This in turn makes the exhaust self draining iirc. I cut mine put a ball valve on it for draining and re routed the dripless cooling off the tranny cooler for cold water.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

i have a 2003 supra santera and am trying to figure out how to get to the starboard side block plug. its not open like the port side as there is a walk way. Anyone have any insite on how they did it?

Quote Originally Posted by nscott View Post
    i have a 2003 supra santera and am trying to figure out how to get to the starboard side block plug. its not open like the port side as there is a walk way. Anyone have any insite on how they did it?
    Does it look like this?

santera.jpg

That does look like a PITA.
    Last edited by Zim; 10-24-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra 20V