Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I picked the shoulder bolt up today from Fastenal. Worked perfectly. I ending up having to pay another $8 in shipping so all together the replacement bolt cost just under $20.

I put a little anti-seize on the shoulder that works as the axle and I put a dap of red loctite on the threads.

Fastenal Part #74118

1/2" shoulder x 2" long shoulder x 3/8"-16 stainless steel socket shoulder bolt
    Last edited by Tylerrnemt; 11-03-2017 at 04:53 PM.

2012 Mobius LSV (Sold)
    2020 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by 13mobiusLSV View Post
    They are skylon, contact them directly to order that bolt. I lost my plunger pin a few summers back and had to get ahold of them for the part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Old thread revival.

How the hell did that plunger fall out? I'm trying to get mine out right now and I can't figure out how to get it apart. Do you know how it comes apart?

I'm trying to fix the issue of the plunger pin popping out of the seat and the board racks swiveling around into the boat when the boards are on them.

Joe
    Last edited by license to ill; 01-23-2020 at 10:00 AM.
    2013 Mobius LSV
    -345 Surf-

Quote Originally Posted by license to ill View Post
    Old thread revival.

How the hell did that plunger fall out? I'm trying to get mine out right now and I can't figure out how to get it apart. Do you know how it comes apart?

I'm trying to fix the issue of the plunger pin popping out of the seat and the board racks swiveling around into the boat when the boards are on them.

Joe
    I talked to Skylon. The knob is threaded onto the pin with lock-tight so it needs to be heated in order to break the bond and remove it.
    2013 Mobius LSV
    -345 Surf-

Quote Originally Posted by license to ill View Post
    I talked to Skylon. The knob is threaded onto the pin with lock-tight so it needs to be heated in order to break the bond and remove it.
    We had to take it out the last summer and it came off rather easily, weird! Maybe ours was about to get lost as well. Thank you for an update though, glad you figured all out.