Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

We never have alcohol on the boat. We always have kids on boat, ours and others, so the cooler is full of water, propel, gatorade, and a couple diet Mt. Dews.
    twkoehn
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1100s in rear lockers
    750 lb IBS
    Acme 1847

I usually pack 1 or 2 in the ice chest for the day along with water/hi-c/cokes/gatorade/etc. I may or may not even drink one when out witb the family. I really like on in the afternoon when the sun starts dropping below the horizon while the last rider for the day is taking his set.

On "big kid" days when out with just friends, they ysually consume several shots/beers and I may actually drink my 1 or 2 I packed.
    Jeremy

2018 Malibu 23 LSV
    2010 Malibu VLX - Sold
    2001 Malibu VLX - Sold
    1999 Malibu VLX - Sold
    2001 Malibu LXi - Sold
    1997 Malibu LX - Sold
    1994 Mastercraft PS205 - Sold
    1985 Mastercraft Stars and Stripes - wish I still had

Im not a drinker. We never have it on our boat. Nothing worse than some drunk idiot buzzing around the lake pulling his kids on the tube after a few beers. Shit can go wrong fast on the water. People just need to be responsible. So my answer beer/booze are zero part of the boating.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice to see most people here dont. I think most people that acually ride dont. But the bros that have the boat and would rather crank there music and sit tied up are a different story.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am the driver and responsible for all the riders on my boat. I do not partake. If we are going out later in the day, I make sure not to drink (we are lake front) and wait until the water sports are completed. Then watch out, I partake my fair share! Our lake can get quite busy and it takes a lot of attention to be safe some weekends.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Nope, not on my boat.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Always had a cooler full of beer and a couple bottles of water
    2003 Outback Sold (went to Oklahoma)

2009 Outback V Sold (stayed in Florida)

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Geary View Post
    Always had a cooler full of beer and a couple bottles of water
    like button

reason there is 16 cup holders on wake boats
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

We don't drink so it all water, soda, and juices for us.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I don't like the taste of beer, so it's amusing to me the amount of leftover beer and cider we get after having friends on the boat. We had a get together at our house and supplied all the beer for our guests with leftover 'boat beer'. I just wish I could find a way to make my boat engine run on leftover beer!

I'm actually surprised how many on this thread don't drink on their boats. It just seems so embedded in today's wakeboat culture (but maybe it's just the people I've been around).
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com