Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

With kids, never. With friends I may have one but rarely and only if someone else is driving. My boat so still my responsibility. Anyone in our boat can drink as much as they want for all I care.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

No beer on board. we do not drink, so we keep it off. there have been a time or two that someone else has brought them on though.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

I find interesting that no one from Washington, Cali or Colorado will own up to a pre or post sessh bowl....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

It depends on the crew and location. If the kids out number the adults no beer on the boat. This may change once the kids get thier boaters certs and can handle the boat, then the better half and I will relax and have them drive. When running the boat with riders out back the amount consumed is very little, once we are in a cove for the day right down from the condo we will relax in the water with a few an hour, but it's mic ultra or coors light and always have a twiner between of water or Gatorade. Labor day of 2016 was drinking funny I will share. My wife does not drink much craft beer at all, but her, her friend, and I shared a pitcher of son of a peach at lunch. Well after lunch the blower went out upon returning to the boat. They decided to grab a 6 pack of son of a peach and split it while I replaced the blower. Well just say they enjoyed they day and it was like having 2 little giggly girls on the boat the rest of the afternoon.

No beer, no boat! The only time you will catch us dry is when the wife is on call. Other than that cooler is stocked. I will say that my wife is not much of a drinker and she could take it or leave it on the boat or elsewhere. I however feel naked on the boat without a few adult beverages. Just part of the lifestyle for me. If I’m on the water for the most part there is beer in the cooler. Maybe it’s just a southern thing. Curious as to where all the teetotalers live? CA? PNW? Just curious..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    WTF?! What Nazi state do you live in?

I know right lol. I live in Alberta, Canada.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Thought it had to be Canada. Those Canadian water police love to stalk the water-border on Lake Erie and bust any clueless US boaters that cross it and have open beers on board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Beer is always on the boat for us. I have to wait until all wakeboarding is completed before I can crack a cold one. I've attempted riding in the past, even with only one on my stomach, and I am absolute garbage! I save all the beverage consumption for when I'm done (or choose to take a surf set). Momma bear loves frosty beverages on the boat and are definitely a must. Honestly, there's few things better than an ice cold oat soda in the heat of summer out on the water.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I find interesting that no one from Washington, Cali or Colorado will own up to a pre or post sessh bowl....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Hey, I'm in CO, i don't do that either, so it does not ride with me either. there is certainly lots of it around. even this morning on my run at 5:30, someone was out toking up early for work. on the snow last week, getting off the lift about everytime, someone was smoking. I guess they are loading us up with lots of tax money for this, i don't know what they use it for though.

still not used on my boat though.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    Hey, I'm in CO, i don't do that either, so it does not ride with me either. there is certainly lots of it around. even this morning on my run at 5:30, someone was out toking up early for work. on the snow last week, getting off the lift about everytime, someone was smoking. I guess they are loading us up with lots of tax money for this, i don't know what they use it for though.

still not used on my boat though.
    Looking forward to some second hand bong smoke when I come to Colorado skiing in December.

2017 Supra SA