Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    I'm honestly surprised that so many people that replied abstain or outright refuse to have beer on their boat. I thought it would be the opposite. I'm not condoning getting plastered and driving around on your boat at all, but not even drinking a beer in the afternoon hours? Weird. We always go out at 7 or 8am for the good water on our lake and obviously don't drink booze during the session, but after we head in and return to the sandbar I. The afternoon it's time to knock back a few. I actually get more perturbed by people that want to drink coffee on the boat, as I'm always worried of them spilling it and it getting into the seats and carpet, which will never really come out. And if you think you're brining hazelnut creamer on my boat, then you're sadly mistaken. Love hazelnuts but the smell of that stuff is nasty. Other no-no is red Gatorade and similar colored soft drinks in fear of staining.
    Cheers to all those that partake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sure for me it's the fact that I don't like the taste of beer or wine. so I'm down to Vodka mixed with whatever I'm otherwise drinking (soda, juice, energy drinks, whatever). And anything mixed with vodka doesn't get much extra taste (unless it's flavored vodka, then I like the Pineapple Ciroc).

It's amazing the stuff that Vinyl Sauce will get out of upholstry. I've had people spill some interesting stuff, and I've bled on my boat. All came out fine. Honestly the stain thing that didn't come out was Bee poop.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Always beer on board my boat along with jello shots most times as well. We always pack a kids cooler and my wife makes kid friendly jello shots for them, but the kids cooler has Gatorade, water, juice boxes, etc. We always have kids with us from age 7-11 and they make get beer fetchers

We never get wasted in front of the kids, but to not drink in front of the kids and to hide that from them is not how we roll. Kids are going to be exposed to drinking, we set the example of its okay to drink and drink responsibly once you are 21 here in TX. I'm not trying to make it some big mystery as to what it's like to drink or have a few beers.

Beer always tastes better on the lake with family and good friends!!
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

What I've learned from this thread is we have more sugar addicts than beer drinkers!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    Always beer on board my boat along with jello shots most times as well. We always pack a kids cooler and my wife makes kid friendly jello shots for them, but the kids cooler has Gatorade, water, juice boxes, etc. We always have kids with us from age 7-11 and they make get beer fetchers

We never get wasted in front of the kids, but to not drink in front of the kids and to hide that from them is not how we roll. Kids are going to be exposed to drinking, we set the example of its okay to drink and drink responsibly once you are 21 here in TX. I'm not trying to make it some big mystery as to what it's like to drink or have a few beers.

Beer always tastes better on the lake with family and good friends!!
    Jello shots are always welcome on my boat!

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    What I've learned from this thread is we have more sugar addicts than beer drinkers!
    Guilty
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Not all of us have the dedication to be sugar and carb free like you Dusty...

I have to work out 5 days a week just to attempt to burn off the beer I drink all summer long on the lake. I usually lean out more in the winter because I am not out on the boat drinking all summer long...i.e. boating is bad for my diet/figure
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    Not all of us have the dedication to be sugar and carb free like you Dusty...

I have to work out 5 days a week just to attempt to burn off the beer I drink all summer long on the lake. I usually lean out more in the winter because I am not out on the boat drinking all summer long...i.e. boating is bad for my diet/figure
    HAHA! I fill the void with beer! Russell and Norwood can vouch for that!! And yeah, same problem...I can kill it all winter, as soon as boat season arrives the beer kicks in and reverses all the progress!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Being a German from New Braunfels Texas, I'm kind of required to be a beer drinker. After a BWI crack down on our lake I became the designated driver and don't really miss it. Seems like it affects my balance too haha. Dockside or in the driveway it's back to my roots!
    03 Launch 22V
    3) 800lb sacks, Perfect Pass
    Fusion head, JL amps, Wet Sounds Interior/Tower Speakers, 10" Sub
    "Anyone have a stainless steel magnet?"

I married a catholic. We always have a cooler full of beer and maybe 2 bottles of water per person on our boat and that's it as far as drinks go. Special occasions (Moomba/Supra Jam) we will also have a cooler designated for Jell-O shots. The only time we go out without beer is when my mom and step dad come with us which is maybe once a year. We don't get plastered out on the water but we don't shy away from enjoying our day either lol

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

"the fact that I don't like the taste of beer"...
    Trayson, I'm gonna need you to surrender your man-card please.

I "enjoy responsibly". with or without kids onboard. with or without others that don't drink. One of my short-list of "happy places" is climbing back in the boat after a good set and cracking open an ice cold beer. I'm a grown man. I drink beer. I smoke cigars, I drink whiskey, I chew tobacco and I cuss.
    2016 Craz

There is always beer on board our boat and usually cheetos, doritos, and whatever other orange chips/snacks you all likely avoid also!
    This exactly!

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ