Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I don't drink on the boat. I might have a beer when we go somewhere for lunch, but not on the boat. Too easy to get stopped and getting a BWI here is no different than getting a DWI.
    2015 Mobius LSV
    2014 Formula 350 CBR

I don't drink on the boat at all, never have, probably never will. Now a drink on the dock (but still not beer, hate the stuff), watching the sunset and not going out again...yea I'm all about that. Boating is dangerous enough where I'm at with all the yahoos not paying attention without adding alcohol to the mix.
    Rob
    '17 Moomba
    Craz

dreaming of the next boat to replace the one I sold. this is on the short list but they told me I had to wait until after new years to put in an order:

always had a few or many on the boat. hot summer day and it cools you right down.
    I do respect the wishes of those that do not and have had kids on the boat a few times where alcohol was not brought out to ensure all including 'rents of the kids have a worry free good time.

when I had a boat, taking others out for a good time and ensuring they had fun was part of the experience. if it means drinking then fine. if it means not, fine as well.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Same as sandm pretty much.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post

when I had a boat, taking others out for a good time and ensuring they had fun was part of the experience. if it means drinking then fine. if it means not, fine as well.
    I'm with ya. We have many friends that come along and don't ride behind the boat. There's almost always beer/wine with them. And that's fine. I just find myself not bothering with the alcohol more often than I partake.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Seems contrary to others but having a beer and riding aren't mutually exclusive in our boating experience.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Same here Trayson. Usually not a drop consumed for me while driving. passengers may have 1 or 2 but we dont use it as a floating bar. i can drink at home, have yet to figure out to wakesurf at home but i havent given up
    2016 Moomba Helix
    Brittany Blue and Gunmetal Flake
    Full Wetsounds Upgrade
    1100 FatSacs

I'm honestly surprised that so many people that replied abstain or outright refuse to have beer on their boat. I thought it would be the opposite. I'm not condoning getting plastered and driving around on your boat at all, but not even drinking a beer in the afternoon hours? Weird. We always go out at 7 or 8am for the good water on our lake and obviously don't drink booze during the session, but after we head in and return to the sandbar I. The afternoon it's time to knock back a few. I actually get more perturbed by people that want to drink coffee on the boat, as I'm always worried of them spilling it and it getting into the seats and carpet, which will never really come out. And if you think you're brining hazelnut creamer on my boat, then you're sadly mistaken. Love hazelnuts but the smell of that stuff is nasty. Other no-no is red Gatorade and similar colored soft drinks in fear of staining.
    Cheers to all those that partake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

There is always beer on board our boat and usually cheetos, doritos, and whatever other orange chips/snacks you all likely avoid also!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Every time even some of the am sesh's. Nothing like cheer'sing the guys after someone nailed a new trick or a little liquid courage for the next set.. I'm not saying I get plaster but I definitely enjoy some beer on the boat.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"