Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Build me a MAX

Bad thing about my camo floor is if I drop my beer can on it I can't find it.

busch_camo.jpg
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

kane's new living room chair to match the boat floor

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ha ha. That is not my chair.

However, this may be my couch:

camo.jpg
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I remember a few camo boats that came out, specifically a 2006 Nautique 210.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Been playing with a LOT of colors and keep going back to white.
    Moomba MAX.jpg Moomba MAX5.jpg Moomba MAX6.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Been playing with a LOT of colors and keep going back to white.
    Moomba MAX.jpg Moomba MAX5.jpg Moomba MAX6.jpg
    Pretty generic. :-/ For me I bounce back and forth between Brittany Blue Flake with Black accents (sport spray) vs the Black Metal Flake with Captain Blue Accent.

Of course, my dealer keeps getting their build date for their FIRST Max pushed back so they don't even have a demo boat for me to look at. Not that I could really swing it financially--but ya never know what I could juggle. Might not be this year. Might be a few down years down the road, but I see the Max eventually being my XLV replacement if it performs behind the boat up to the hype.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Pretty generic. :-/ For me I bounce back and forth between Brittany Blue Flake with Black accents (sport spray) vs the Black Metal Flake with Captain Blue Accent.

Of course, my dealer keeps getting their build date for their FIRST Max pushed back so they don't even have a demo boat for me to look at. Not that I could really swing it financially--but ya never know what I could juggle. Might not be this year. Might be a few down years down the road, but I see the Max eventually being my XLV replacement if it performs behind the boat up to the hype.
    I guess I never mentioned I would have sold 2 more boats if they were white this year. We had a few in stock with different colors but the customers wanted white. Now will it be the same next year, we will never know? A lot of boats I played with this year were black and blue, nothing against them but it seems the used marked will have plenty of that color. Black and red is another popular color you see here in Utah, that Pro I had over the weekend got a lot of conversations while on the water. Most sparked conversations boat this year and I only had it for 3 days.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I guess I never mentioned I would have sold 2 more boats if they were white this year. We had a few in stock with different colors but the customers wanted white. Now will it be the same next year, we will never know? A lot of boats I played with this year were black and blue, nothing against them but it seems the used marked will have plenty of that color. Black and red is another popular color you see here in Utah, that Pro I had over the weekend got a lot of conversations while on the water. Most sparked conversations boat this year and I only had it for 3 days.
    Yeah, never know what people will want. I would never, ever own a red boat. it's just one of those colors that is off limits with the wife and I. Interesting people would want white. I find it bland. I'd never own a white car. Like I said earlier, the peanut butter brown interior is hot right now, but I would never have it on a boat of mine.

I think another popular look is the all black murdered out boat. I would rock black flake on a black hull. that'd be sick.

"Murder Max"
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Yeah, never know what people will want. I would never, ever own a red boat. it's just one of those colors that is off limits with the wife and I. Interesting people would want white. I find it bland. I'd never own a white car. Like I said earlier, the peanut butter brown interior is hot right now, but I would never have it on a boat of mine.

I think another popular look is the all black murdered out boat. I would rock black flake on a black hull. that'd be sick.

"Murder Max"
    Oh hell ya! That would limit the customers that want it but somebody always wants black.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Default Build me a MAX

Black and white theme is boring as shit. Makes it look like a fishing boat. Needs some color!
    Like the black and blue flake that someone else posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz