Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Build me a MAX

The Max is a newer designed hull, from reviews, it's very capable of making a awesome surf wave. I was looking at the Supreme S238 6 months ago and was told to truly perform it needed more ballast and the upgraded engine, it's almost 24' and weighs only 200lbs more than the Max and with the Supremes upgraded ballast, it's still 300lbs less ballast than the Max's stock 3000lbs of ballast. Unless you are dealing with altitude I think the stock Raptor engine is fine in the Max. The S238 when fully loaded will need the upgraded engine. I picked the Mojo over the S238 once I compared the fit and finish of both boats. I have since went to Skiers Choice and toured the factory and I can tell you in my opinion it is a well made boat by a group that truly appreciates you as a customer. Also, like Josh covered, in the U.S. the boat show deal is 7 year warranty and $1500 in options.

Got some rough but EXCITING news today... The price of having a demo boat and ordering boring colors the MAX has sold! The plan for right now is a 2018 Craz and some sexy dark colors that MP has in stock. I'm pretty stoked since this was the first model that I started in and sold pretty quickly, having a chance to play with the Craz is pretty exciting. MP will still have a MAX and mentioned if I'm interested I can take it out also.
    2018 Moomba Craz.jpg 2018 Moomba Craz 1.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Got some rough but EXCITING news today... The price of having a demo boat and ordering boring colors the MAX has sold! The plan for right now is a 2018 Craz and some sexy dark colors that MP has in stock. I'm pretty stoked since this was the first model that I started in and sold pretty quickly, having a chance to play with the Craz is pretty exciting. MP will still have a MAX and mentioned if I'm interested I can take it out also.
    2018 Moomba Craz.jpg 2018 Moomba Craz 1.jpg
    All that stoke and you don't even get to play with it. Max is a hot seller for sure. Dealers will be hard pressed to keep them in stock, much less have a demo Max available for you to play with as a freebie. I was honestly looking forward to your feedback on the wakeboard wake.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    All that stoke and you don't even get to play with it. Max is a hot seller for sure. Dealers will be hard pressed to keep them in stock, much less have a demo Max available for you to play with as a freebie. I was honestly looking forward to your feedback on the wakeboard wake.
    Build slots I'm sure have a factor in customers buying what's in stock. My dealer had 2 other MAX's on the floor but the platinum MAX was the choice. The customer who bought it will have a well equipped boat, stoked for them. I did ask for them to let me know when it arrives so I can at least see it in person. I'm still going to get to see different MAX's and help the wakeboard wake, just don't know when I can link up with the others.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Well the MAX came in and I can’t wait to see this thing unwrapped. Not sure when the customer is picking it up but I need to see it.

DFTR Josh
    Moomba/Supra
    www.marine-products.com
    (Discount code: DFTR)
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

I heard it was 1) SL and 2) MAX for boat show sales.

Next year it will be the SE.

Agree. SC builds a limited number of boats, so he dealers will hard pressed to keep them (MAX) in stock until the 19s gets out with changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Lexie View Post
    I prefer the “Sport” color scheme for more of the color across the entire length of the boat.
    This is the sport which the main is platinum, dark graphite hull and platinum deck.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Need more pics! Want to get a good idea on what platinum really looks like.
    Boatless for now

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Need more pics! Want to get a good idea on what platinum really looks like.
    You and me both! I've talked to about everybody to not let that boat go out until I can see it all. It's going to look so good with platinum matching the deck also.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    You and me both! I've talked to about everybody to not let that boat go out until I can see it all. It's going to look so good with platinum matching the deck also.
    Tell them to send you some pics. I’m getting lonely over here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers