Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Build me a MAX

What's the best way to mount a pair of rev 10s to the max tower?

Default Build me a MAX

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper d View Post
    What's the best way to mount a pair of rev 10s to the max tower?
    I mounted a pair of XM9s on the forward bar, pretty far out to the side. Have not ran into a clearance issue yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I mounted a pair of XM9s on the forward bar, pretty far out to the side. Have not ran into a clearance issue yet.
    Suggest to remove a couple of warning labels off that tower. Our MAX at the show also had the speakers tucked into the corner and looked very good.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Suggest to remove a couple of warning labels off that tower.
    I 2nd that request...1st thing I do when I get a new boat is go over front to back and remove all the warning stickers everywhere.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    I 2nd that request...1st thing I do when I get a new boat is go over front to back and remove all the warning stickers everywhere.
    Blow dryer and about 7 minutes and it's all done...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by bernicestockstill View Post
    What is MAX? I am new, so I don't know much( Sorry
    11 pages to read up on before posting... Also directly from Moomba for information reguarding the MAX https://www.moomba.com/models/max
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

As said in another thread I got word from my dealer that the MAX started production yesterday
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Hey there, this boat wasn't even on my radar until I saw it yesterday at the Ottawa boat show... Anyone know how the surf wave compares to Supreme S238? We're looking to get a competition grade surf wave as my family started competing last year. Was thinking about pulling the trigger on a Supreme S238 as we got to surf it last summer and wave was really good and price is at a good level for the size wave you get... Price is great on Max (~93k Canadian peso), just want to make sure wave in line with competition grade waves for surfing... I'm heading back to boat show today for another look. What kind of incentives are they giving out at the boat shows in the US? What upgrades are recommended - keeping in mind my main interest is bigger surf wave. Thanks for any input...
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

They have a Max for sale at the Detroit boat show right now for $62,800. Pretty damn good for a new big surf machine. I bet with the right ballast setup it will blow the Supreme 238 out of the water. The Supreme hulls shapes are still old school like the Sanger’s. Very little deadrise....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    Hey there, this boat wasn't even on my radar until I saw it yesterday at the Ottawa boat show... Anyone know how the surf wave compares to Supreme S238? We're looking to get a competition grade surf wave as my family started competing last year. Was thinking about pulling the trigger on a Supreme S238 as we got to surf it last summer and wave was really good and price is at a good level for the size wave you get... Price is great on Max (~93k Canadian peso), just want to make sure wave in line with competition grade waves for surfing... I'm heading back to boat show today for another look. What kind of incentives are they giving out at the boat shows in the US? What upgrades are recommended - keeping in mind my main interest is bigger surf wave. Thanks for any input...
    MAX being so new it's going to have limited action but there are a few that have shared they were glad they went with the MAX. As stated above the freeboard of the MAX can't be beat and that adds to storage inside which is in a class of it's own. I'm sure the MAX will preform exactly how your family would like, you might want to play with the ballast a little. Wakemakers is making bags for the MAX that will not only fit perfect BUT turn this into a surf monster. Boat show in UT was offering 7-YEAR ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN FACTORY WARRANTY + $1,500 IN BOAT SHOW CREDIT.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba