Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Build me a MAX

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Crash and 10.3 don’t go together. You might need this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    BAHAHAHA!
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Fat Sac 400s (Midship compartments)
    LeadWake bags

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    23-27!?!? Holy go fast batman! I think the average Joe would prefer to ride 18-23, any feedback on those speeds?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    ^^^^^ THIS.

Give us some real feedback we can use. Whether the wake holds up at SLOWER speeds is way more relevant. And the Max is the unknown. We aren't all that interested in wakes of mojo's and craz... those have been out for quite a while.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Give us some real feedback we can use.
    Not having the MAX limits me on info but your appreciation from what I did get is off the charts. If I end up in a MAX I’ll try to report back with useful information.

DFTR Josh
    Moomba/Supra
    www.marine-products.com
    (Discount code: DFTR)
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Not having the MAX limits me on info but your appreciation from what I did get is off the charts. If I end up in a MAX I’ll try to report back with useful information.

DFTR Josh
    Moomba/Supra
    www.marine-products.com
    (Discount code: DFTR)
    Don't get your feelers hurt! LOL.

We're ALL stoked for info on the Max. And I love the stoke you have for boating and wakeboarding. But I also have to temper that with the fact that you're only a half step away from being a boat salesman. So sometimes it's hard to separate the content of your posts from that of being a genuine enthusiast vs. that of when you're jumping into the sales pitch. I mean, you get free boats to play with, so you can't be 100% objective. It just struck me as HUH? when it's a thread about the max and you're telling us you'll report back with the Craz wake...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

We're ALL stoked for info on the Max. And I love the stoke you have for boating and wakeboarding. But I also have to temper that with the fact that you're only a half step away from being a boat salesman. So sometimes it's hard to separate the content of your posts from that of being a genuine enthusiast vs. that of when you're jumping into the sales pitch. I mean, you get free boats to play with, so you can't be 100% objective. It just struck me as HUH? when it's a thread about the max and you're telling us you'll report back with the Craz wake...
    Gentle Trayson! I saw a recent write up of a guy that was looking at a G23, a MB B52 or a RZX. Thought it was odd that the B52 was in the mix. A Craz and a Max could attract the same buyer, a true side by side comparison of each would be awesome. DFTR needs to figure out how to get a Max and a Craz out on the same day, same lake and perform a true test of each, side by side. Josh, let me know if you need help once you arrange that with Randy!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    Gentle Trayson!
    Okay, okay. I think I have a case of the Mondays! Back at work after a week's vacation + fighting a cold + amp'd up on Sudafed + missed the weekend pow at the mountain + no boating in sight because of rain...

I like Josh. He's rad. He has an open invite on my boat. I must have been in a 'call him out' mood.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

It's all good, I wish I could make a living as a boat sales guy! Some how my obsessive nature with boating has landed me with one of the best dealers in the nation to partner with. I try to stay away from any sales pitch since I'm not selling boats but more of a brand promoter. If I come off a boat sales person then I don't mind to be called out anytime. I think in this market there's a ton of great options and depends what boat and budget fits your lifestyle, I just hope to make sure people try out Skiers Choice before their final decision. Boats don't come free for me and actually takes a lot of my personal time to keep this relationship building but I wouldn't change it for most things. Best part is all the different people I get to meet and connect with that share the love of boating.
    DFTR needs to figure out how to get a Max and a Craz out on the same day, same lake and perform a true test of each, side by side. Josh, let me know if you need help once you arrange that with Randy!
    I'm hoping for a little warmer weather and really push to get out on the MAX. From what I have heard the MAX has been out quite a bit already and the most requested demo out of the Moomba lineup.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I'm hoping for a little warmer weather and really push to get out on the MAX. From what I have heard the MAX has been out quite a bit already and the most requested demo out of the Moomba lineup.
    How many G, BU, and MC owners do you have around to demo the Supra SL?
    Bigger dollar boat so I would guess smaller market.

MAX would be appealing to various audiences at that price point.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    How many G, BU, and MC owners do you have around to demo the Supra SL?
    Bigger dollar boat so I would guess smaller market. MAX would be appealing to various audiences at that price point.
    I'm not sure on the Supra line since I deal mostly with the Moomba side. I do know my dealer has a instructor school at the local lake and they are out on the lake everyday. Can't tell ya if it's a demo or shopping customers but it has helped sale Supra boats. The SL at the boat show was the top selling boat by far out of the entire line.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

If everything falls into place I will have a MAX out this weekend to give it a go. Still pretty cold here but hope to report back on everything about the boat that I can.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba