Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Max & G23 at Polar Bear

Not sure if it's been posted here or not, but...

G vs Max 3.jpgG vs Max 2.jpgG Vs Max 1.jpg

Was funnier to see in person! The MAX is no joke.

Is bigger always better?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anyone have a MAX? That can give real world reviews?

Okay, but which one had the better wave?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    Is bigger always better?
    that's what she asked

glad to see moomba showing up at the event this time. they were there in '12 but something about lawyers wouldn't let the mojo participate. was a letdown.
    now lets hope they brought "real world" ballast with them and have the boat set up for the best wave not the factory setting.
    surfed an enzo 244 at the '12 and they didn't bring what the boat really needed to shine. was hands down the biggest bust of the event and heard that from almost everyone.
    Last edited by sandm; 10-21-2017 at 02:42 AM.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Great photos, really puts the size of the max into perspective!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Pics made me laugh when they were posted on Facebook. Someone piped in early that the G was awesome and the Max was cheap or junk.
    Then a little key-board war started . . . . good old days in the WakeWorld Forum when someone implies something against the G or X.

Funny to compare boats at the 70K vs the 150K level. Even funnier when you can buy two for the price of one.

It will be good to see some videos. Reading the posts, all the boats sounded good.
    Good for the Max. The SE already has the great reputation and Ragboy has the boat dialed.
    The G has been setting the bar, but good to hear different opinions on riders at the same event.
    2018 Supra SL400

I was at the event and have no idea why everyone thinks the G wave is so great. I've ridden three of them and been underwhelmed 2/3 times. The boat at the event was the best one I've ridden thus far, didn't have the typical dip/hole in the wave after the transom that the other two did, however it is a VERY steep wake and the skimboarder in our group hated it. I did, however, overhear one of Nautique's riders complaining that the weight wasn't right on the boat/nor were the settings correct.

The main thing that I came away from the event with was that NONE of the 6 boats(7 actually) that I rode at the event had a "bad" wave. All were fun in their own ways, even the crossover Nautique 230. I was very happy to see that the Max held its own and the storage space is ridiculous. Feel free to ask me anything on the event, I'm happy to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Getssum96 View Post
    I was at the event and have no idea why everyone thinks the G wave is so great. I've ridden three of them and been underwhelmed 2/3 times. The boat at the event was the best one I've ridden thus far, didn't have the typical dip/hole in the wave after the transom that the other two did, however it is a VERY steep wake and the skimboarder in our group hated it. I did, however, overhear one of Nautique's riders complaining that the weight wasn't right on the boat/nor were the settings correct.

The main thing that I came away from the event with was that NONE of the 6 boats(7 actually) that I rode at the event had a "bad" wave. All were fun in their own ways, even the crossover Nautique 230. I was very happy to see that the Max held its own and the storage space is ridiculous. Feel free to ask me anything on the event, I'm happy to respond.
    Would you buy a Max over the other boats there?
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig