Default Fly High FATSAC 1100 x2 & Tsunami Pump/ Fly High Pro X 1000# bow sack ***NEW****

Set entire wake /surf boat set up to increase ballast weight for bigger waves. Bought this for a boat that I sold and these bags and pump have never left my house. Never had water in them......BRAND NEW Comes with check valves for all three bags too. This is a $120 upgrade over the $750 I paid. $550 shipped lower 48 US Postal Standard shipping. ******* sorry, will not separate ********1JhAnSeSZexztP32knKXO2N5g6QSolpm-1.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l500.jpgXbGNTGcvfzoMNWDDnVmTkPJ9WCO8QsW9-1_3.jpg

Description:

If you're looking max out your boat for wakesurfing then look no further, Fly High has answered your call with the monstrous 1100 lb. ballast bag. These bags should completely fill the rear compartment in larger v-drive boats.

This set of two 1100 lb. FATSAC bags will literally add a TON of weight in your boat. A bigger wake is on the way!

What's Included

This package includes all fittings needed to use the Tsunami ballast pump in conjunction with x2 1100 lb. FATSAC Jumbo Surf Sacs, Main: 50"L X 24"W X 24"H

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Description:

The Fly High Pro X Series Open Bow Sac is triangular in shape and is designed to completely fill the open bow area. Place it up front and fill it for a huge improvement in wake transition and density. The shape of this bag allows the ability to fine-tune the forward weight distribution by partially filling.

This bag adds a lot of weight, so it should only be used if you have an equal amount of weight in the back of the boat. In conjunction with more weight in the rear, adding 1,000lbs of weight to the front of the boat will make the wake rampier with a longer and smoother transition. It will also make the boat easier to drive, and more responsive in turns and double ups.

Email me at [email protected] for more information.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

$450 shipped or better price local pick up.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

GONE. Please delete.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by fairlydangerous1 View Post
    GONE. Please delete.
    They do not delete the threads. Without updates, they fall down the list.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400