Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New SA...

Ahh, beautifull boat. Love the shimmering blue. THat boat is 22.5 ft. Only 1/2 foot shorter than the Mojo, Everything is relative but I would guess you should have more than enough storage. I can fit 3 surfboards, 3 wakeboards, 6 tubes and various other floatation devices in the rear lockers during transport to the lake. Its a little tricky when I fill the bags but you'll get creative. Its one of the reasons for me to get a second pair of tower racks.
    I guess in comparison to the 24 ft SSV it may seem lacking but you'll forget about it soon and find you have plenty of room.
    Great to see the huge smile on the kiddo's faces.
    Love the garage too, the ceiling must be 15 ft high, 13 ft door? drool. I cant fit my boat through my 8 ft garage door and have to store it off site.
    Enjoy!
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I would use the surf pockets in the bimini to store the surf boards and load the surf board compartment in the back with lead. We are also looking into getting trays that go over the rear bags and engine 3D printed this winter so we can store the box and anchor and all of mooring lines and tow lines back there to free up under seat storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Great point David. That rear surf storage is your best friend. I could do two surfboards with fins off, lead, anchor, row ropes, and a few life jackets. It’s one of the best features on the SA.

Another Langston blue boat in Houston! It’s becoming a best seller.

2017 Supra SA

This Bimini doesn't have surf pockets... wish it did.
    Isaguel, I wish that was my garage! lol it's a 25x50' unit at a storage facility about 3 miles from my house. That's where are the cars/trucks are put under the knife so I have a useful garage space at home.

We'll see how it goes out there today, maybe I'll sell the Enzo's and try to find some stockish size bags. I've got my GoPro charged up to bring out today so I don't have to describe the WALL of water behind that thing with Enzo's
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Isaguel, I wish that was my garage! lol it's a 25x50' unit at a storage facility about 3 miles from my house. That's where are the cars/trucks are put under the knife so I have a useful garage space at home.

We'll see how it goes out there today, maybe I'll sell the Enzo's and try to find some stockish size bags. I've got my GoPro charged up to bring out today so I don't have to describe the WALL of water behind that thing with Enzo's
    Your face is going to hurt from smiling so much today! Enjoy.

2017 Supra SA

That rear locker is awesome, gonna use that for jackets. My Byerly board just barely fits back there.
    As far as storage, we got a lot figured out last night. But as with anything, it'll find a home as we use it. Biggest killer is that bow bag. I used to keep all my orange jackets under the bow seats in the 06. We never knew how many were gonna show up.

And I'll admit, after seeing davids boat, I was hooked on that blue. When this one popped up I was in love.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post

Give me s shout if you decide to get rid of the Enzo's.

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post

Another Langston blue boat in Houston! It’s becoming a best seller.

Langston Blue...I like that but it needs to be Langston/Oldham blue.
    Broke, great color combo! It'll look sweet tied up to our Mojo at party cove on conroe! lol
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default New SA...

Quote Originally Posted by smorris7 View Post
    Give me s shout if you decide to get rid of the Enzo's.

Dang you Morris. I was setting up a future purchase of discount Enzo’s for myself.

2017 Supra SA

Well today was a bust... smith and calm when we dropped it in. By the time we got to the main lake it was a washing machine. 2-3' rollers, whitecaps, blowing 25ish knots outta the NW. Then it got cloudy and cool. We got the crap beat out of us headed back to the dock. But, not as bad as it would have been in the 06!! Lol
    That SA is a beast in the waves, it just kicks back at them.

Just out of curiosity, what are the stock bags? 900?
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400