Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Liquid Force Foil Fish complete setup w/ cover, 36", 24" & 15" masts

Complete Wakefoil or KiteFoil package. You can kite foil or wake foil behind any boat or waverunner. It's pretty amazing to be able to glide above the surface of the water. All items are in great condition.

$1,000 + shipping

Includes all of the following:
    - Foil Fish Board 5'3" with 3 detachable fins (makes a great beginner wakesurf board!) MSRP = $450
    - Foil Fish 36" Mast
    - Foil Fish Fuselage (2 of them, you get a spare!)
    - Foil Fish Front Wing
    - Foil Fish Rear Wing
    - Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
    - Removable foot straps
    - Travel case for mast/wings/etc
    MSRP for mast, wings, fuselage, hardware and case = $1,150

- Padded Cover for Front and Rear wings MSRP = $60

- Includes adapter plates to allow Slingshot masts to connect to Foil Fish board ($85)
    - Includes Slingshot 15" and 24" masts (makes learning a TON easier) MSRP = $140

So there's a setup that would cost $1,885 and it's yours for a lot less!

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

www.TraysonsToybox.com

Why are you selling?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Why are you selling?

I didn't use it as much as I thought I would. And I could use the money for other stuff.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

It's sold. Thanks
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Why are you selling?

Now that it's sold, I'll give a little more insight... I really struggled with this foil. The low aspect foil seemed to be all or nothing and would provide no lift or too much lift and I had a really difficult time getting in that sweet spot before it crested the surface of the water. I had other friends that were decent at foils try mine and they likewise struggled. I hadn't had the same type of struggles with the Wakefoil brand or the Slingshot brand. I liked the fact that with the liquid force I could use the board as a surf board for bigger beginner riders. When my friend with a Slingshot setup rode my liquid force setup he said it was the foil, not me. Then I tried his slingshot foil and was riding solid on the 2nd pull.

So I decided to quit trying to make the liquid force one work for me (the guys at Liquid Force said that foil was really designed for kites). I have a friend that has employee pricing at Slingshot and had him get me the 2018 model (which is awesome because they added the FCS2 fin boxes to that board so it's now able to surf). I got a sweet deal on the liquid force, so I was able to come pretty close to break even getting rid of the LF and buying the new slingshot.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Now that it's sold, I'll give a little more insight... I really struggled with this foil. The low aspect foil seemed to be all or nothing and would provide no lift or too much lift and I had a really difficult time getting in that sweet spot before it crested the surface of the water. I had other friends that were decent at foils try mine and they likewise struggled. I hadn't had the same type of struggles with the Wakefoil brand or the Slingshot brand. I liked the fact that with the liquid force I could use the board as a surf board for bigger beginner riders. When my friend with a Slingshot setup rode my liquid force setup he said it was the foil, not me. Then I tried his slingshot foil and was riding solid on the 2nd pull.

So I decided to quit trying to make the liquid force one work for me (the guys at Liquid Force said that foil was really designed for kites). I have a friend that has employee pricing at Slingshot and had him get me the 2018 model (which is awesome because they added the FCS2 fin boxes to that board so it's now able to surf). I got a sweet deal on the liquid force, so I was able to come pretty close to break even getting rid of the LF and buying the new slingshot.
    Sounds like a good swap for you. Must have been a little frustrating to have a $1K foil that is next to impossible to ride.

When you fall on those, are you face-planting or falling back?
    2018 Supra SL400

Wow. Wonder how the buyer would feel knowing "didn't use it as much as I thought I would" actually meant it was awful to ride even by experienced foilers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

^^^ T putting the sale on some poor unsuspecting soul. Never knew what hit him....introductions and then T was gone $1k richer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA