Default Recommendations on running speaker wire

I have a 2011 Launch 22V, and I want to install a Wetsounds zone controller at the helm. Any recommendations on the best way to run the speaker wire from the helm to the head unit, which is in the glove box on the port side of the boat? For those who have done it, is there enough clearance to run up behind the seat around the bow, and use the speaker holes to do a little zip tying as I go? What about navigating around the point of the bow, that's a pretty long stretch with limited access.

The boat is an hour away, so I can't dig around in at the moment, and I'm just trying to do some planning and I want to order all of the wiring when I order the zone controller.

Thanks in advance,
    Mark

What wet sounds zone controller are you installing that involves speaker wire? Do you mean RCA signal cables? Are all your speakers powered by external amps? Who are you order through? Order through a retailer installer that likely knows the answer this this and all the other questions you have. Nothing wrong with asking a retail to have a little skin kn the game, right?

Contact either of the Earmark Car Audio stores and talk with Odin or Joe.

It is RCA signal cables, but I went with a generic "speaker wire" term, so my bad in terms of being a bit loose with terminology. I've talked with Odin, getting it from him, and I need to give him another call, and we spent 1/2 an hour talking, he was immensely helpful. I figured it might make more sense to see if someone on the forum had actually run wiring / cabling through the bow of a similar boat, just in terms of ease of access from under seat, through speaker holes, whatever.

I went with the Karma SS 6 meter RCA cables. I ran them up and around the tip of my bow like you're thinking. it was a quick and easy run. Mine was on a 2008 XLV.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

What Trayson said, around the bow, find another cable maybe and zip tie it up and out of the way. I did that with my new gear, very clean install and fairly easy.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

With RCA, I like as short and direct as feasible.

Thanks guys, I'll tackle this once it cools off. I'm looking at upper 80s this weekend, so the season's not over, yet!

Trey and Knox got you.. its around the bow for that boat I do believe.
    2018 Supra SL550
    2017 Supra SE450