Default Strut Adjustment

I have a 2001 outback, can the strut be adjusted left to right at all, or is it solidly fixed?
    I have new cutlass bearings and shaft . I know i will need to move the engine to line up with the drive shaft , but the shaft now hits the log opening going thru the hull

As far as I have ever heard the strut is fixed. Are you sure you have the right one and that it is not bent or damaged?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just got back in town. found out from the prop shop that the strut is bent. they can straighten it. Good news is that they can do it in house.

So I take it you hit something to require a new shaft , cutlass bearing and straightening of the strut........did you get a new prop as well? You know that the prop shaft should not be in perfect alignment with the Rudder....right? Kane is right , the strut is fixed and will have to be removed to be straightened, if it is indeed bent. How about telling us the full story in order for us to steer you in the proper direction.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug