Default Steering wheel play

My 2013 LSV steering wheel has some play in it, about 1/4 turn turn each way. Is there away to adjust the wheel so it doesn't have the sloppy steering?
    ADM

2018 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by DaveM View Post
    My 2013 LSV steering wheel has some play in it, about 1/4 turn turn each way. Is there away to adjust the wheel so it doesn't have the sloppy steering?
    this seems to be the norm for every boat i have ever been in. super annoying.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Mine is really annoying when not towing but it's barely noticeable when there is a rider back there. Still, if you find a nice solution, please share.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I just purchased a new 2019 Craz. I traded in a 2016 Craz. I am experiencing the same issue on my 2019, and it just started after about 10 hours. I did not have this issue on my 2016. There is a very slight movement in the rudder in the 1/4 turn then it feels like the rudder catches. Since there is a slight rudder turn, the dealer feels this is normal, but it does not feel right to me. If you come up with a solution, please respond. It is hard to believe that there would be a steering cable problem with a new boat with so few hours. Not sure what has happened, but would like to figure it out.
    R Allcorn
    2019 Moomba Craz

have owned tiges and supras. all did the same thing to varying degrees.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Just got back from the lake. If there is a little bit of play in my steering wheel, it is too small to notice. Certainly not 1/4 turn!. If there is , its barely noticeable. I'd keep searching for an answer. I think that would prolly drive me nuts.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Default Steering wheel play

I don’t think a little play in the wheel has anything to do with the cable, I think this is due to a small amount of slop in all the linkages. I have heard doing hydraulic steering eliminates this but I’ve never tested that out.

When first taking off while surfing if the rudder is positioned a certain way I get a really bad shudder in the wheel from the proper wash until I straighten it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

El cable es una historia diferente.