Project: Installing 2 tower speakers on 2015 Moomba Mondo with Aviator Tower
Goal: To have MB Quart tower speakers running on separate amp, have LED lights working, be able to turn off tower speakers when not surfing, riding behind boat.

Status: Amp installed, speaker installed, speakers are running great off amp. LED lights not working, I have not been able to independently turn off tower speakers.

Feeling: Frustrated

Need Help with: My system is pretty straight forward. I have the Fusion head unit running my in-boat kicker speakers (per factory setup). I then added an 8" JL Audio sub (under passenger seat behind driver seat) then amp I mounted to the foot board (drivers seat) and connected power and ground to distribution strip under the helm. It worked fantastic by the way. Next I wanted to add tower speakers so I installed the MB Quart speakers on the tower, found the pre-wired tower wires on the passenger side of the boat just dangling, connected them to wires that then ran to a JBL Audio marine amp by the boats single battery. Grounded the amp to the battery and ran power direct from battery as well. That all worked perfect, no problems.

Next I wanted to connect second set of wires coming out of speakers to run LED's. I found the light blue and black wires that were pre wired in the tower BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE THEY GO? Does anyone know where the heck the pre-wired aviator tower lights wires terminate? It looks like they run to the under the helm but I CAN'T FIND THEM! I found the pre-wired speaker wires on the other side no problem just hanging there, but these go into split loom and disappear!

Next - I still have the buzzing sound in the speakers because I installed underwater LED lights that are causing some type of interference or ground loop issue. Not sure what it is but when I added a second battery and connected the amp to it, the buzzing went away. That would be a great solution but the battery will quickly die without being connected to the motors alternator which will (I assume) re-introduce the unwanted noise. I agree with MLA above but thought I would throw out these new issues/problems with more details that may or may not change the proposed solution.

So here is what I am trying to figure out:
Where do the pre-wired wires terminate from the Aviator tower for lights (not speakers)?
How do I turn off my tower speakers independent from the rest of my system so I don't blast the lake when there isn't a rider?
How do I stop the buzzing that comes when I turn on Nav/Underwater LED lights?

Appreciate your professional opinions...

Al