Default 2017 Mondo Water Drain Points 4 of 5 found

Hey guys,

I am taking my boat to get a winterization at the dealer, but looks like it is going to get pretty cold one night this week before I can get it in. I have flushed out the ballast system and ran antifreeze through the pumps...so all good there.

I know with the Raptor it has the closed cooling system that looks like it also goes to my heater core. My questions are primarily in relation to the Water Drain Points on 2017s.

Drain Points as follows:

1 of 5 - Blue Wing Nut on the V-drive
    2 of 5 - Unscrewed the Brass Fittings on the Crossover Hose between manifold(pretty slick actually)
    3 of 5 - Blue Wing Nut on the Heat Exchanger
    4 of 5 - Blue Wing Nut Between Raw Water Pump and Transmission Cooler(I think)

For the life of me I couldn't find the darn 5 of 5 and the Indmar manual was not super helpful.

Anyone know where the darn 5 of 5 Blue Sticker might be hiding?

Thanks a ton and open to any feedback I should be doing beyond this as precautionary to the winterization?

Looks like I found it and it is the impeller on the raw water pump! I will pop it off tomorrow and as it looks like there are 4 bolts holding a plate over it.

I might try and post some pictures for anyone looking for the exact locations in future scenarios!

Pictures would be great!

Here they are:

If you pop open the transmission access panel; the 1 of 5 is a wingnut that you reach under and locate.

IMG_1795.jpg

While in there, you should see the Crossover cable that looks is a heater hose with some brass couplings that can be loosened by hand:

IMG_1797.jpg

Pull the divider panels off the engine compartment and pop onto the starboard side. You can climb right into the rear locker(Starboard) and locate the heat exchanger right near the back. Find another blue sticker and reach underneath the exchanger until you locate the blue wingnut...a little tricky to find it:

IMG_1789.jpg

Now climb into the port side rear locker and locate 4 of 5 blue sticker. The blue wingnut is clearly in view on this one and easy to locate. it then takes a 9mm socket to pop the 4 bolts off to locate the impeller. You are gonna have to bump the engine to get it to move more than likely:

IMG_1788.jpg

Should be helpful I am hoping. I can't see it being much different on any of the Moomba models from 2017.

Yeah the 5 of 5 was a bitch. I had given up and finally went to pull the impeller out. When I took the cover off waaallllaaaahhhhh there she was the 5 of 5 sticker