Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Why ballast bag instead of lead - b/c you can drain the ballast and get the weight out of the boat?

I have not been on the SL, but I doubt you will be hurting for storage space. So ballast bags probably would not take up much room.

Nice, the 550!
    Exactly, to get all the weight out of the boat instead of driving around 900 pounds in the rear, because that's where it's needed. I wasn't hurting for storage in the SE either with all the bags and Lead. The sub floor ballast is gonna be nice though!
    2018 Supra SL550
    2017 Supra SE450

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Glad to see someone trying the SL... it's for sure gonna be a nasty ride! I was set for one, right up until I saw the price tag lol!
    We lake tested the SA today, putting a deposit down tomorrow. I leave on a 9 day trip Sunday.
    How in the world are you gonna wait til December?!?
    Season is almost over here and saves me on storage fees prolly see it first week of January which gives me time to do my tweaks to it for the boat show that's here in February. Then I will drool until the ice melts!!
    2018 Supra SL550
    2017 Supra SE450

Please, please do not get the ghetto arse looking wheels that are on this trailer!!
    I heard the boat that I posted had lights in the wheels somewhere. Anybody have a picture of this?
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I heard the boat that I posted had lights in the wheels somewhere. Anybody have a picture of this?
    Please post a pic is so (anyone). I need a good laugh.
    2018 Supra SL400

Please post a pic is so (anyone). I need a good laugh.
    A lot of the boat show boats get lights in the wheels one way or another to draw attentions to the booths. Can't say I have see a factory option for lighting for wheels. If done right and certain times I think it would be fine for lights around the wheels somewhere.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)