Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Here's a question for a SA owner... what do y'all do about a cooler on the boat?!? The 06 had a nice, huge cooler built in under the seats. I don't understand how that's not a mandatory feature in newer boats?!?
    Apparently the SA comes with a soft bag cooler, but I can guarantee that's not enough when you take kids and lunchables and Capri sun out lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Here's a question for a SA owner... what do y'all do about a cooler on the boat?!? The 06 had a nice, huge cooler built in under the seats. I don't understand how that's not a mandatory feature in newer boats?!?
    Apparently the SA comes with a soft bag cooler, but I can guarantee that's not enough when you take kids and lunchables and Capri sun out lol
    Buy another AO soft bag cooler. You can get them up to 48 can capacity on amazon. I have a 48 can on and it will fit under the seats in our Mojo.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

That's kinda what I figured... Linz and I also talked about finding a cooler that would fit up in the nose and not use the filler cushion. I'd probly use some 2sided tape and put down a set of those cooler 'feet'. I'll hop on amazon and check into soft coolers.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

The AO soft side cooler that came with my SA holds a 30 pack and 20 lbs of ice. And if we have 10-12 people we bring the 45 rtic cooler.

2017 Supra SA 400

Your new SA should come with 2 coolers, at least mine did. It comes with the AO soft sided cooler and a white Igloo cooler that fits under the bench seat behind the driver's seat. Problem is you have to swing open that door that goes over the trash can department and it swings open into the middle of the boat, then lift the bench seat up to get to the cooler...poor design in my opinion. We pack all beer in the white Igloo cooler and then more beer and kids drinks in the AO cooler.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Hmm... I'll have to look into that, ask my guy. However, with those Enzo bags there would be no place for the hard cooler under the seat. They probly ditched it...
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

i have this one and love it. the low profile lets you put it under any seat or under the bow cushion. you could even put it under the helm.
    https://www.amazon.com/AO-Coolers-St.../dp/B00ESYBP6C

It keeps ice for a really long time and because it's soft sided, you can kinda stuff it pretty damn full. a la lunchables etc. my wife's always like "that's not gonna fit" and i'm like, "hold my beer and watch this".
    I prefer a cooler with a lid, but as far as zippers go, it's way better than that hand mangler they call a zipper on yeti bag coolers.
    2016 Craz

Yea those yeti coolers suck...we used to use them on the planes but everyone started complaining about them. Those things can draw blood you pull your hand out too fast lol.
    I do like that cooler, I threw it in my cart!
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Hmm... I'll have to look into that, ask my guy. However, with those Enzo bags there would be no place for the hard cooler under the seat. They probly ditched it...
    I am looking at possibly doing the Enzos, do they run all the way up under both bench seats on the sides?

I was also looking at these https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-...-sac-w892.html The website says adds an additional 780lbs of ballast weight over the stock ones. I figured with these and 500lbs of lead I would be right at 4000lbs of ballast, which should be more than enough.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Not all the way up... probly 12ish? inches away from the flip up seat/trash can door from what I remember on the lake test.
    Those bags you linked say 750# and for the older body SA... I thought the newer SA came with 900's? But I'm probly wrong...
    Last edited by Broke Pilot; 10-06-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400