Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New Moomba Owner - 2018 Moomba Max in Northern CA

Well... I never thought I'd buy a brand new boat... but after sinking stupid hours and money into my first boat (1993 Hydrodyne Comp 20) up to my 2004 Tige which blew a trans... it was time to bring home something shiny with a warranty and all the gadgets. To my knowledge this is the first MAX in CA. It's HUGE, it's FAST, it throws a silly wake. I'm in love. Hope everyone is doing well... Hope to see many of you out on the water (we already put break in hours on it)!

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg
    2018 Moomba Max. Well optioned. 1st in CA.

BabyBadger - Congratulations on the Max! Nice looking boat. Hoping you get many hours of enjoyment on the water. Also, welcome to the Forum. Make it part of your day. Where do you boat in Northern California? - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Congrats on the Max, I've walked through one and man I'm in love. Hope you guys wakeboard and you share some shots of it.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Congrats. These guys on this site are thirsty for the surf wake pics.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

That's a sick Max! Congrats!

That color is awesome and it's amazing how deep that boat is. I thought our Helix was deep. Congrats.

Sweet looking Max , congrats and welcome to the forum
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Congrats on the new MAX, welcome to the SC family!
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    BabyBadger - Congratulations on the Max! Nice looking boat. Hoping you get many hours of enjoyment on the water. Also, welcome to the Forum. Make it part of your day. Where do you boat in Northern California? - Deerfield
    Thanks! We usually go to Lake Berryessa (30 minutes away), or Folsom. We avoid the rivers. We LOVE to camp at Stonyford/Ladoga, too! If you any of you are ever up there you will most definitely bump into us!

Everyone else who replied:

Wow! Thanks for all the warms welcomes! This must be the first forum people aren't verbally beating each other up. We just passed break in and are picking up (new) boards and such this week... so I will DEFINITELY post some pics once we get back out. We are tied up this weekend, but next weekend we will definitely be back out (I think... so long as the wife hasn't planned things, lol). The storage is INSANE on the boat. I'll float more pics as they become available.
    Last edited by TheBabyBadger; 09-27-2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Bad Grammar, lol
    2018 Moomba Max. Well optioned. 1st in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    Congrats. These guys on this site are thirsty for the surf wake pics.
    ^^^^^ This and then some. LOL
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com