Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Congrats on the Max! I put my deposit on a new build last week so I don't get to enjoy mine till next spring man.

Congrats on the new Max. Love the color combo same as our SR

Mi gustà

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Those enzos have at least 6 ports on them. Shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    I'm moving up to Enzo's next spring. I think the Craz and '15 mojo rear lockers are pretty similar in size and shape. Do your Enzo really fill fully? I mean all the way. The limb that extends under the seats, is the space there enough to fill? My 1100 lb fat sacks do not fill all the way now due to shape/size of the rear locker
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    I'm moving up to Enzo's next spring. I think the Craz and '15 mojo rear lockers are pretty similar in size and shape. Do your Enzo really fill fully? I mean all the way. The limb that extends under the seats, is the space there enough to fill? My 1100 lb fat sacks do not fill all the way now due to shape/size of the rear locker
    My enzos do appear to fit almost perfectly. If anything the legs may be an inch too wide for the portion under the seat, but it hasn't caused any issues popping seats up. My heater is mounted on port side and prevents that bag from extending all the way. I built a wooden cover and sprayed that with box liner to cover the heater, then folded the last foot of the bag underneath itself. I have the dual battery setup on that side, which seems to counter the fact that there is a bit less water there. The rear compartments do fit amazing though. The bags made an incredible difference over the 1100's I had before, which seemed to only fill about 900# according to my rough calculations.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Very nice Max, love the color! From what I've seen of the max at a boat show, it's a well laid out boat, very clean looking and definitely huge!

Ha! Was eyeing this same boat at CMS! Congrats on the new toy. Post some vid if you can too. C ya on the water.

Default Surf's up, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by myketizzle707 View Post
    Ha! Was eyeing this same boat at CMS! Congrats on the new toy. Post some vid if you can too. C ya on the water.
    Yeah we got pretty protective of it once we started hashing numbers... Here's a teaser... the wake is MONSTROUS and still fine tuning it. it's about 3.5-4ft high with ballasts 80% full. Plus... this is the first time I've surfed. I'm LOVING IT! VIDS tonight on the other post under surfing... (oh and that's not me, that's Kyle of CMS)

BVCB7861.jpg
    Last edited by TheBabyBadger; 10-09-2017 at 02:12 PM. Reason: photo credit
    2018 Moomba Max. Well optioned. 1st in CA.