Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Not going well with personal attacks? I didn't realize that I attacked you by talking about dealers working out of a garage, must have hit a nerve there. I also never said to sale taco anything, the phrase I used was help him. Again, that's on you. You quoted a manual that you must have laying around from your days as an Exile vendor, dismissing the fact that they do offer a 2 year warranty that you know full well they do, very irresponsible. Noticed you didn't challenge my statement about not owning a skiers choice boat and you being on all the forums doing this same thing. So yeah, when you purposely put down one brand that's brought up as an option as being inferior, and try to call me out on my facts, then I guess the head strong former Marine in me comes out. Sorry you feel attacked
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Today I learned Exiles come with a two year warranty and an inferiority complex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

*Only when speakers and amp are paired together. Keep up.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    *Only when speakers and amp are paired together. Keep up.
    Well played. I actually almost choked on my bourbon.
    340HP CAT/ETX
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform

Hahaha, kg, that's great...poison, you still drinking away that LSU loss to Troy? Rammer....
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Hahaha, kg, that's great...poison, you still drinking away that LSU loss to Troy? Rammer....
    LSU...gross.

I'm a Kentucky grad. The military forced Louisiana on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    340HP CAT/ETX

I was pulling for Kentucky to beat Florida, hopefully they beat UT..and thanks for your service
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155

I also never said to sale taco anything, the phrase I used was help him
    What help do you feel i need to extend, above whats already here? He has the pods apart, knows what components he needs and has been quoted a price. Whats left other then placing the order with a local, internet dealer or direct with Wet Sounds? You are presuming quite a bit there. If he doesnt like the help or price he has gotten, im sure he can see that there are other avenues he can take. None of which are me. If he has questions, he can post up a thread or PM me. If Beat feels these components should be warrantied, that a call for the manufacturer to make.

You quoted a manual that you must have laying around
    Right off their site, page 12 http://www.exileaudio.com/store/down...amp-manual.pdf see for yourself.

dismissing the fact that they do offer a 2 year warranty that you know full well they do,
    Never dismissed it, just clarified the facts. As you pointed out, its 2 yrs when you purchase more equipment. Manual states clearly 1 year for a component. Wet Sounds offers 2 years on EACH component.

Noticed you didn't challenge my statement about not owning a skiers choice boat
    Whats to challenge? I dont own one. In your haste to discredit me over boat ownership, you failed to get the irony in my original reply. This line of questioning about boat ownership is not new, believe me! You are far from the first that has tried it.

Again, im not going to post info about my business here. In a couple of Google clicks, you and anyone else can find where a business resides and even get a Google earth and street view. Why dont you save face and do that, then put this crap to bed.

Woofers are $200 each and HCLD's are $100 each plus a connector and shipping actually north of $550 directly from Wetsounds. Shop is a legitimate dealer with multiple retail locations that all have installation bays.
    Live and learn no big deal, what does suck (in hindsight) is that Exile is located 15 minutes away from my house and Brian is a great guy to deal with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    -Jake

Mla, save face? You have to be kidding... You finally admitted that you don't own a boat that has to do with this forum. Thank you.

Taco, best of luck, your revs are awesome, hopefully you get them repaired before next season.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155