Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

"Today's number, is 11"

94150822971807153.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by philwsailz View Post

Phil
    Kicker
    Now that's pretty funny right there Phil...
    2018 Supra SL550
    2017 Supra SE450

I don't suppose the new Klipsch Marine audio systems coming on new MasterCrafts are commercially available yet huh? Has anyone auditioned these speakers yet?

For $5k budget you should be able to BEAT your neighbor's system, not just match it. Tons of very knowledgeable folks on this forum. (who also tend to get passionate about their preferred choices
    2016 Craz

Regarding the klipsch/mastercraft audio deal. My understanding is that this is a 5 year deal to start. Im betting that we will not see any klipsch marine on retails shelves before this initial deal. Word is, exclusiveness was the driving factor in the MC/JL divorce.

A note to the OP. I would ignore the brand banter and pricing, instead spend your focus on the best audio application as applied to your personal boat and objectives. You'll end up with a better performing system that way.

Premium. Wish I was dealing with Brian on this. I wouldn't be out 2 rev 10's.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    -Jake

Oh crud...blown horn or diaphragm? Hopefully they can get you fixed up.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

One horn, two woofers, some prongs tore up. That's what happens when you see the Exile boat on the river.....

-Jake

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Hopefully they can get you fixed up.
    Its not a complicated process.

Start by contacting your selling dealer. Hopefully its a local dealer/installer. They can walk you through diagnosing the issues. If they did the install, or even not, they might invite you to bring the boat or speaker(s) by and inspect/test for you. The selling dealer will have your sales date and other info, and can be your point man on getting the required replacement parts direct form wet sounds. Unlikely you or the dealer would have to send the entire pod in, just a couple days wait for the replacement parts, whether its covered under warranty or not. All of the components are available as replacement parts. Mid-bass, compression driver, cross over and even the horn flare. No need to have a new or refurb'd pod sent after shipping yours in, just order whats needed to fix it. Even a bent terminal is easily repaired or serviced.

Yup only $550 in parts. Yay. My dealer couldn't take a speaker apart so I was on my own.

-Jake