Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

You do not have to buy a high dollar promo package to get a 2 year warranty with Exile, but you do have to buy an amp and speakers.
    Where was "high dollar" used? Promo Package is Exile's verbiage, not mine. Im simply posting what you are referring to.

For what it's worth, I bought used xm9's, one of them had a blown horn. I called the guys at Exile, they helped me trouble shoot it and and even got a new horn out to me
    In the context of a company's written warranty period, this means nothing. Glad you got taken care of, but in the context of YOUR promotion of exile's warranty, it means nothing. Im sure there are countless examples of many companies going above and beyond their expressed terms, in the name of customer service. This was not your original point, so dont make it your point now, now that its been shown that exile does not have the better warranty as you intended.

But seems everytime this is brought up, the Exile bashing starts,
    Ive made nothing but factual comparisons. If you feel its "bashing" exile, thats your issue, not mine. Remember, you brought up the 2 year warranty. Ive simply pointed out one manufacturer offers 2 years on each component and the other requires purchasing additional components called "promo packages".

Feel free to challenge my facts, or do you want to continue down the "bashing" road and comment about what ones does for a living?

From over here on this side .... it seems fact checking is too often misconstrued as bashing.

Both are good products but they are not the same.

.... and OP is missing
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by smorris7 View Post
    You will have NO problem with the Exile warranty even beyond the stated 2 year mark. They are all about customer service. Both companies are great from a customer service standpoint. Don't let that be the reason you go one way or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane how does your boat not explode with the combo of the two
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Mla, you never did tell us which model of Supra/Moomba you own. And yes, you guide people towards only the brands you sell, I'm sure if you sold Exile, you would promote them. The promo package with Exile is high dollar, so I don't see your issue with that expression. You called me out on saying there isn't a 2 year warranty, when in fact there is. And yes, their customer service is second to none. Good day, I have a lift to move and a Mojo to go ride behind. KG, if you read my early comments, there was nothing to fact check, Mla has his facts wrong about the Exile warranty, so I replied with fact.
    Last edited by KnoxMojo; 09-28-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I like the Polk system that came with my SA. It sounds great and was already professionally installed by someone other than me!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Mla, you never did tell us which model of Supra/Moomba you own
    Since it looks like you still want to go down this path of personal biz, ill humor you. Explain why this is relevant, and ill tell you what boat I currently own.

And yes, you guide people towards only the brands you sell
    From your perspective, sure. I wont argue with this. However, in the last two active audio threads, ive suggested both JL and Rockford, neither of which I am a direct dealer for. I suggest products that I believe in. Take that how ever you want.

I'm sure if you sold Exile, you would promote them.
    Sure, until 80% of the tower speakers failed in only two seasons, leaving you no choice but to upgrading customers to Wet Sounds at your expense. At that point, it would be smart business to move away from the line.

The promo package with Exile is high dollar,
    Their promo package is nothing more then individual products paired together. They actually offer a small discount compared to a la carte. Still not seeing the "high dollar" part of it.

You called me out on saying there isn't a 2 year warranty Mla has his facts wrong about the Exile warranty,
    Ive copied and pasted the actual exile print. One year on individual, two yr if you buy a package. None of my facts are incorrect. I went direct to a product owners manual, because thats what a consumer gets when they purchase a product. A statement on a website can be edited at any time, without notice to a consumer. At that point, your two year package warranty just disappeared.

Why is it relevant? If you can honestly say that you aren't on a Moomba owners forum to promote yourself and your brands, I'll leave it alone, but I doubt you can. Saying Exile tower speakers break in 2 years is very unprofessional and anecdotal at best. That's called fear mongering. You don't have to buy a promo package to get the 2 year warranty, just a combination of speaker and amp, could be cabin speakers even. To me, $3500 speaker and amp packages are high dollar, guess you see it otherwise. I have stated numerous times on these same threads that you can't go wrong with RF, Polk, WS, Kicker; but you always leave Exile out and fight against whomever brings them up just about every time as being an inferior brand.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Shane how does your boat not explode with the combo of the two
    They work very well together! Like peas and carrots.

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

@knoxmojo, Ironically, Brian and I have owned the same Moombas and Supras.

Quote Originally Posted by smorris7 View Post
    They work very well together! Like peas and carrots.

For those interested, I run 6 XM9's on my tower, Wetsounds interiors all powered off of Exile amps. I also use the Wetsounds eq.

Again, both companies are great! Customer service is fantastic at either.

By the way I have been running my XM9's for 4 seasons HARD! 150 to 200 hrs per season. Still running strong! And, guess what, if one goes down, I have no doubt Brian would take care of it...

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4