Default Look For new Boat

I have decided it is time to look for a new boat. I currently have an 09 Supra Launch 21 V w/ 2700 lbs of ballast and Go-Surf Assist Tabs. The majority of what we do is surf. The current boat throws a great wave for smaller people but does not have a ton of push for people over about 170 lbs. I have demo'd 2017 X23, Ri237, RZ2. The X23 hands down was the best wave out of the box, Ri 237 has the most potential. I plan on demoing the 2018 mojo pro and I would like to demo the new Supra SL, but not sure that will happen before then end of the season in the Northeast. Has anyone ridden the SL? Does anyone know why the dry weight of the Supra is 1200 lbs more then the Pro. Does anyone know if the hull is the same on the boats.

Thanks for the help.

With my SR400 and factory bags it has plenty of push for me at 230+ this is with 2 people in the boat and only improves the more crew we add. I haven't ridden the SL but have been in it and driven it. My neighbor at the lake just bought on and he was ropless the first day and had never surfed before and he's larger than me.

Dusty ??? The SL is 2 inches wide er and deeper

The Supra is heavier
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Thanks for the info. I am leaning towards the SL,but the price point on the Mojo pro is attractive. Anyone have an opinion on waiting for boat show or trying to work a deal now for delivery in spring. Going to demo the pro this coming weekend I hope.

Boat shows usually have specials but you may want to talk to your dealer about ordering early and see if it works
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold