Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inverts

I know I can't wait until spring, I got to get on the bike to keep my knees strong before boarding season.
    I will have to try the ts front roll, I know the ts back roll was more forgiving that the hs, he did say that you need to be able to jump w2w toe side first, which I can.

Seems like most of the wake boarders on our lake are 30 or older. I went with a group of guys that where late 40's and one was 50 and they where doing huge inverts.
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

Quote Originally Posted by shockthis View Post
    Seems like most of the wake boarders on our lake are 30 or older. I went with a group of guys that where late 40's and one was 50 and they where doing huge inverts.
    Cool to hear, want to start working on my trampoline inverts soon!!, freaking cold out though!
    2018 SR450

**Previous**2009 Supra Launch 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by shockthis View Post
    I know I can't wait until spring, I got to get on the bike to keep my knees strong before boarding season.
    I will have to try the ts front roll, I know the ts back roll was more forgiving that the hs, he did say that you need to be able to jump w2w toe side first, which I can.

Back when I tried a TS front and found out how bad you can hit the boys. I suggest a good pair of compression/slap/biking shorts to help the under rotation slap.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I'll stick with trying the Tantrum first. I can get around, just haven't been able to land solid and ride it out. Are you guys getting help with these tricks are just going out and "sending" it?
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I'll stick with trying the Tantrum first. I can get around, just haven't been able to land solid and ride it out. Are you guys getting help with these tricks are just going out and "sending" it?
    I self taught a Tantrum, HS backroll, and TS backroll with many of falls. I will suggest to take them all one wake and land in the middle first then start sending it.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I take the occasional lesson or will watch "the book" by Shawn Murray and then go and try it.

For the boys issue , I now wear a boxer/brief type of speedos to keep everything in.
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

The Book is really good, Detention is another one. Just ordered some new bindings off blemboard.com and a cga vest. I had been wearing a comp, but if I am going to try to spin and invert more in my advanced age, I better have a jacket that floats me. Emailed the owner, use code blemboard at checkout for an extra 10% off right now.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

That is one things I did as well is buy a new vest with better rib protection, I love this vest! https://www.ronixwake.com/Product/2018-kinetik-impact/
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    That is one things I did as well is buy a new vest with better rib protection, I love this vest! https://www.ronixwake.com/Product/2018-kinetik-impact/
    I looked at that vest before, I was surprised it was not CGA b/c it looked thick.
    2018 Supra SL400

I know really wanted to get a cga but man it is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"