Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm so disappointed in this thread... I thought(hoped) it was about this.
    https://www.summitracing.com/search/...-oxide-systems

Can you say "Get on plane quickly"!
    2016 Craz

NOS to the rescue.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by mcjimmy33 View Post
    At the risk of offending a few people here, a lot of people's opionions don't mean jack. Why would people not trust indmar/Ford who did all the testing on these motors. If they shouldn't be fogged, the manual would state to just drain them for winterizing. If the fogging oil would damage the cat/engine in anyway, they wouldn't tell people to fog the motors.

Even if you have xx years experience in your personal motors, indmar/ford has tested these motors many lifetimes over more hours than anyone else has experience with. I doubt any dealers charge less for winterizing by not performing this fogging.
    Don't worry buddy you won't offend or hurt anyone's feelings as long as your not offended and your feelings aren't hurt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I am curious where you are seeing it tell you to Fog the engine at all?
    In the owners manual for the boat for the last Models it doesn't say Fog the engine at all.
    Also be aware of the bold print that says any damage from Winterizing yourself will not be covered by warranty.

18 Owners Manual
    When the boating and ski season comes to a close, it is important to have your boat professionally winterized.
    If your boat is exposed to temperatures below 32 degrees F (0 degrees C), it is possible for water in the engine, ballast system, heater core, etc., to freeze. As this water freezes, it expands and can crack pumps, valves, heat exchangers, engine blocks, etc. This type of damage usually requires the replacement of the cracked item and can be very expensive to repair.
    It is extremely important to follow the proper winterizing procedure. The engine must be correctly winterized for safe storage in your climate. This should be done by a professional. Your Moomba dealer will know exactly what must be done to ensure the longest possible life for your boat. In addition to having your boat professionally winterized, the following tasks should be done to protect your boat during storage: • Remove the center and transom drain plugs from the boat. • Thoroughly clean the boat inside and out. Inspect the hull for any residue or algae growth and remove if required. • Clean the bilge area thoroughly and operate the bilge pump to remove any water from the bilge hose.
    WInTeRIZaTIon • Remove all seat cushions and open all storage areas to allow air circulation in the boat interior. • When thoroughly dry, replace cushions and close storage areas. • Top off fuel tank to prevent any condensation from accumulating in the fuel system. Use a commercially available fuel stabilizer to remove water and prevent gumming. • If the boat is stored on its trailer, ensure that the boat is properly positioned. If possible, lift the tongue so that the bow is slightly raised to promote drainage from the drain hole. • Install the canvas cover and secure the straps in accordance with cover instructions

This is the 16 Model Year

WINTERIZATION
    When the boating and ski season comes to a close, it is important to have your boat professionally winterized.
    If your boat is exposed to temperatures below 32 degrees F (0 degrees C), it is possible for water in the engine, ballast system, heater core, etc., to freeze. As this water freezes, it expands and can crack pumps, valves, heat exchangers, engine blocks, etc. This type of damage usually requires the replacement of the cracked item and can be very expensive to repair.
    It is extremely important to follow the proper winterizing procedure. The engine must be correctly winterized for safe storage in your climate. This should be done by a professional. Your Moomba dealer will know exactly what must be done to ensure the longest possible life for your boat.
    In addition to having your boat professionally winterized, the following tasks should be done to protect your boat during storage:
    • Remove the center drain plug from the boat. • Thoroughly clean the boat inside and out. Inspect the hull for any residue or algae growth and remove if required. • Clean the bilge area thoroughly and operate the bilge pump to remove any water from the bilge hose. • Remove all seat cushions and open all storage areas to allow air circulation in the boat interior. • When thoroughly dry, replace cushions and close storage areas. • Top off fuel tank to prevent any condensation from accumulating in the fuel system. Use a commercially available fuel stabilizer to remove water and prevent gumming. • If the boat is stored on its trailer, ensure that the boat is properly positioned. If possible, lift the tongue so that the bow is slightly raised to promote drainage from the drain hole. • Install the canvas cover and secure the straps in accordance with cover instructions.
    NOTE: During the winter months, water is a boat’s worst enemy. Always store the boat when the interior is completely dry. Periodically check on the condition of the stored boat.
    Damage due to improper winterization IS NOT covered under your boat’s warranty.
    E-10 fuels require fuel stabilizers that are specifically designed for E-10 fuels to help prevent moisture absorbtion, phase separation and gasoline stabilization
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Page 8-3 in my raptor manual

fog.jpg
    2016 Craz

I have a can of fogging I will give someone if they want it? Just pay shipping.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    I have a can of fogging I will give someone if they want it? Just pay shipping.

Does it include the little red straw?