Default Tower bolts & pads

We have a 2007 Moomba and have had to tighten the tower bolts down 2 or 3 times this summer. Has anyone replaced the bolts, or at least the lock nuts on the bolts. It seems like you need a uniquely shaped socket to get to some of the nuts. Also, the pads under our tower look a little worn, has anyone replaced these? Any help you can provide on where to get the material and tools for this job is apppreciated. Good winter project.
    2007 LSV

All I can answer for you is that we had to tighten the bolts on our 06 LSV and used standard tools to do it. Curious about replacement pads for ours as well.
    2006 Mobius LSV
    New to boating and surfing

I am looking for replacement pads for my XLV. I would like to find some pads that I can cut out from whatever material. Problem is I cant find anything that I would think is thick enough that is the right firmness to use that doesn't discolor the gelcoat after its wet.
    2006 XLV

Following...
    2004 Mobius XLV
    340hp Indmar Assault MPI
    Gravity Games III package
    Dual batteries with switch
    Mako light bar and racks

image.jpgimage.jpgFound this at Tractor Supply that may work. Could probably get several boats done.
    Last edited by bsharer; 09-26-2017 at 09:24 PM.
    2006 XLV

I've used leftover Hydroturf in a pinch. But it doesn't last and ultimately after a season starts to get spit out from under the tower base. That said, I've got a heavy tower. I'm running a pair of WetSounds Rev410's, 2 swivel board racks, 2 fixed board racks, Monster Cargo Bimini, Mirror with arm, 2 flag holders, and a pair of overhead board racks.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com