you have a long pole
    that what Dustys Mom said ....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by 13mobiusLSV View Post
    I hope I didn't come across too mean(my wife said it was too hard on you, haha), I have a 1 month old and am a little sleep deprived. I had the manual flow added after one summer and it was an improvement, however with the suck gates coming out the following year I have had much better luck running a homemade one and no longer use the tabs. I even tried running tabs with the suck gate and it diminished the quality of the wave. The manual flow still wanted a strong list to the surfside which was a bummer as I read some of the mojo guys with manual flow were getting a more evenly weighted setup. If your paddle wheel is calibrated correctly you are running too fast, so I would start there to make sure that is accurate.
    My setup:
    rear lockers: 900s - Full
    hard tank and 500ibs: Full
    speed: 11.0 +/- .1
    wakeplate: 1/4 down
    favor surfside with bodies, you don't have to slam everyone but if you have 5 people put 3 on the side you are surfing on.
    If I have a light crew i will throw a 400lb bag up front in the bow and fill it approx. 50%
    run the suck gate all the way back below the mobius lsv decal and you will have to fine tune it from there.

feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

good luck

Nick
    1. I was in the Navy for 4 years. You cant offend me.
    2. Congrats on the new Loin Fruit! - I remember those days.
    3. I'm leaning towards keeping my boat. I think next year I am going to list it over in the water. My buddy uses a bag that he put in the ski locker ( storage compartment) and also 1 under the seats. I think I will try that setup on mine.
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

Ouch! Ha Ha.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    3. I'm leaning towards keeping my boat. I think next year I am going to list it over in the water. My buddy uses a bag that he put in the ski locker ( storage compartment) and also 1 under the seats. I think I will try that setup on mine.
    Look on here and other forums for ballast bags for sale, you can find them cheaper than new. Wakemakers has a good sale in November and that could help save some cash and get some weight in the boat.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Default Spoon man

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    I have some 900 lb bags for sale...

And also some 400 lb bags for sale that fit in the ski locker perfectly.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Maybe it’s already been said, but taking water over the bow (which is what I assume you mean when you say it gets soaked) just means you need some driving technique tweaks
    2013 Outback V

Here is my humble advice. Invite about 8-10 adults out to act as ballast. Make sure one of them is an experienced boater and surfer. Use a GPS that does tenths of mph to verify speed, your paddlewheel offset may be off. Fill all your ballast, then have the best surfer in the bunch get out there and ride. While he is out there, he can direct people where to move around the boat to get the best wave. Then you'll know how much you really need to upgrade your stock ballast. I also have the manual gates and found my best wave was in the middle position. I have found that I need at least 6-800 extra pounds of weight on the surf side. Don't give up on your LSV, I was on my buddies today and it throws an amazing surf wave! this photo is 2 people in my Mojo with everything full and ballast on the surf side.

wave.jpgsunset.jpg
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold