Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I upgraded from my spark to a mavic air. I can't say enough good things about the air. It has the 3 axis gimble, a hardwired connection between the controller and the phone (vs Wi-Fi on the spark), faster speed and better battery life. But it's still really small and compact and affordable.

All in the refurbished fly more (with 3 batteries) was $800.

And check out the size with my go pro 7 for reference. In that bag is everything (charging station, 3 batteries, drone, controller, extra cables and props).

As far as landing, I catch mine and quickly turn it sideways to cut the engines.

When I had the spark, there were a few things that I wished were better. The manic air addressed all of them and I am completely happy with no reason to "upgrade" any further.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I also recommend DJI Mavic, they are the best drones at the moment. Though they are a bit expensive, it's totally worth it.

How expensive are the DJI Mavic? How much do they cost?

Potensic D58 drone and transmitter were pretty easy to set up and get flying even though this was my first drone purchase. The only trouble I had was with the Potensic-GPS app. It would not load any maps or record video. The good news is I was able to solve both of these problems with a little effort. And you can customize this drone by custom ai drones software
    Last edited by amyacker; 11-27-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I upgraded from my spark to a mavic air. I can't say enough good things about the air. It has the 3 axis gimble, a hardwired connection between the controller and the phone (vs Wi-Fi on the spark), faster speed and better battery life. But it's still really small and compact and affordable.

All in the refurbished fly more (with 3 batteries) was $800.

And check out the size with my go pro 7 for reference. In that bag is everything (charging station, 3 batteries, drone, controller, extra cables and props).

As far as landing, I catch mine and quickly turn it sideways to cut the engines.

When I had the spark, there were a few things that I wished were better. The manic air addressed all of them and I am completely happy with no reason to "upgrade" any further.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    How comfortable do you feel with trying to land on boat?. I still have not taken my air to the lake because of concerns of it dropping over water. Did u purchase any floats?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    How comfortable do you feel with trying to land on boat?. I still have not taken my air to the lake because of concerns of it dropping over water. Did u purchase any floats?
    Id never land on the boat. I always catch mine. Best way to do it.
    2019' Moomba Max

I catch my Mavic Pro as well but it's still unnerving as if it decides to return home it's going for a swim lol.
    Also with the collision sensors on the mavic sometimes it tries to run away from you when it senses your hand under it which is also fun on a boat.
    2020 Supra SA

This drone looks perfect......

https://youtu.be/07rtBip9ixk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    This drone looks perfect......

https://youtu.be/07rtBip9ixk

At 1:06 of that video, is he actually trying to burn the power line?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    At 1:06 of that video, is he actually trying to burn the power line?
    Looks like it, but maybe showing maneuverability around obstacles?

It’s $1499 for the flamethrower attachment and you buy the DJI 600 or DJI 1000 separately.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan