Default 2008 Mobius LSV Ski Locker with water underneath it ?

I have 2008 Mobius LSV that I bought used last year. I'm cleaning it for winter storage and notice that the bottom of ski locker has been repaired. If you push on the bottom you can hear water beneath it. Also, water is seeping up through the repairs (three places) that were done. Will the water eventually drain to somewhere? How would water get in there? If he water stays in there over the winter, could that cause any issues with potentially freezing? Has anyone else had this issue and, if so, is there a fix?

Had this problem with my LSV. Drilled a hole and used a shop vac to suck all the water out. Filled hole with foam and covered with epoxy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by GW@vineyardlake View Post
    I have 2008 Mobius LSV that I bought used last year. I'm cleaning it for winter storage and notice that the bottom of ski locker has been repaired. If you push on the bottom you can hear water beneath it. Also, water is seeping up through the repairs (three places) that were done. Will the water eventually drain to somewhere? How would water get in there? If he water stays in there over the winter, could that cause any issues with potentially freezing? Has anyone else had this issue and, if so, is there a fix?
    Check this thread here for all the info you could ever want on this issue. 33 pages or so....

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....cker-subfloor&
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Thanks for the help.
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100's each rear
    570 ski locker
    750 IBS
    Plus bags 625 and lead 650
    Reversible pumps-3
    ACME 2937 prop
    Fresh Air Exhaust