Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Nah, Nautique name is a very heavy hitter.

Both MC and Nautique still draw the crowd that shows up to the dealership and wants "that boat". I'd venture a lot of Nautiques are sold without shopping other brands where Supra likely doesn't have as large of % of customers that make up those sales.

The SL looks like a very solid boat, but it's also going to find itself in the middle of a lot of updated 23' competition.
    Anyone try the Supreme S238? We got out surfing a few times on one this summer and it was a killer wave... My family's started competing this summer so we were spoiled and got out on a few different G23's , Supreme S238, Centurion RI217, RI237 and RI257, SV244, MC X2, Malibu VLX (all of which were 2017 models except for the SV244 - also a killer wave on it listed with no plates). Fav wave by far was the Centurion (Ri's from biggest to smallest were obviously best, and Sv244 was also wicked), but surprisingly the Supreme was a great wave, especially for the price of the boat. I found the G23's had a funny "hole" at the bottom of it's wave you had to watch out for / get used to. And now we're back to reality with our LSV - which throws a decent wave for my kids and hey, it's paid for... a fully loaded Supreme is under 90k, which seems pretty cheap, and decent for the size of boat... hhhhmmmmm... )
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    Supreme is under 90k, which seems pretty cheap, and decent for the size of boat... hhhhmmmmm... )
    In the 90k price range I would strongly sway towards a MB 23 B52 over a 238. The 238 is a nice boat but it's really basic interior options. They have awesome gel colors but interior is lacking. Good wave when weighted properly but who's isn't?

I'd also consider a Mojo/Pro over 238 to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Sweet pic Joe
    2018 Supra SL400