Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by shockthis View Post
    Thanks
    I think I am going to ditch the ,straps and the jack and go for sea deck/wheel controls
    Oh yeah and it is a mistake that I got two covers.
    Can you store the boat with the tower down and leave the tower down when being stored or do I need the other tower down cover? I don't feel like putting the tower down overnight I wan to cover the boat.
    https://www.supraboats.com/configura...%2C3376%2C4610
    The first cover on the builder, which is the over the tower cover, will only fit with the tower down. It does not have cutouts for the tower base or anything like that so unless tower is down you can't secure it all the way. The tower can be stored in the down position as long as you need, and with it being power it's a breeze to fold and raise. I want to say it took us maybe 20 seconds for it to fold all the way.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Also, on the builder it looks like you still have the standard board racks and tower docking lights. The clamping racks are very nice if you have not used them.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

So you can leave the tower in the down position using the standard cover with cut outs?
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

I ordered both covers with my se so that I could use the regular cover at the dock when the tower is up with the Bimini out and boards. Then use the over the tower cover for when I take it home or to storage to keep everything covered and clean. Also as others have said the steering wheel controls are really handy and easy to control some main functions from while driving.

Congrats on the build, I saw an SL at the lake this weekend and could barely pick my jaw up off the dock!
    Boatless for now

I really like the look of the SA vs the SL , just trying to decide if it is that much better than the SA , looking at a 10k difference . This is getting to be a tough choice. Was able to ride a SA but not the SL
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird