Default Moomba Craz 2017

Hello Moomba Family
    Recently purchase a 2017 Moomba craz and it now has 30 hours on it; I put 28 hours on it in the last 2.5 months. While tubing the boat went dead; waited about 15 seconds and it re-started. Went about 30 more seconds then it completely shut off again.
    Had to get towed in and right now nothing is turning on. IT has 2 batteries but find it odd to completely shut down while in tow. I thought maybe it was the kill switch but everything is in tact.
    I checked the oil and had lots of gas. Any suggestions?? Fuses look too. Very odd.
    Jeff Beck - 618-806-2281

If the alternator went out the boat won't have enough juice to run everything and the ecm may have shut the engine off. While in tow if the stereo was still using the last few volts and sucked the batteries completely dead then you'll need an alternator and possibly new batteries as deep cycles can't go completely dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You double check the battery connections and battery selector switch to make sure it didn't get turned off somehow?
    Jeremy

2018 Malibu 23 LSV
    2010 Malibu VLX - Sold
    2001 Malibu VLX - Sold
    1999 Malibu VLX - Sold
    2001 Malibu LXi - Sold
    1997 Malibu LX - Sold
    1994 Mastercraft PS205 - Sold
    1985 Mastercraft Stars and Stripes - wish I still had

Yeah, check to make sure something under the observer seat isn't bumping the breaker fuse next to the main battery switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Default Thank you

I am going to head to the Moomba Dealer on Tuesday. Thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffbeck6310 View Post
    Hello Moomba Family
    Recently purchase a 2017 Moomba craz and it now has 30 hours on it; I put 28 hours on it in the last 2.5 months. While tubing the boat went dead; waited about 15 seconds and it re-started. Went about 30 more seconds then it completely shut off again.
    Had to get towed in and right now nothing is turning on. IT has 2 batteries but find it odd to completely shut down while in tow. I thought maybe it was the kill switch but everything is in tact.
    I checked the oil and had lots of gas. Any suggestions?? Fuses look too. Very odd.
    Jeff Beck - 618-806-2281

Let us know when you hear back what it was...
    2016 Craz