Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Was wondering the same. I would guess the hull would push them to the side for the most part.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    Was wondering the same. I would guess the hull would push them to the side for the most part.
    going fast, maybe.

we plugged up in the end of a canyon in lake powell from a bunch of floater stuff on the water, idling, had to take the lines from the intake to the engine off and clean stuff out. (what the floater stuff was, is a completely new thread discussion). engine heated up over temp really fast and shut to limp mode and we stopped etc. running fine since.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    going fast, maybe.

we plugged up in the end of a canyon in lake powell from a bunch of floater stuff on the water, idling, had to take the lines from the intake to the engine off and clean stuff out. (what the floater stuff was, is a completely new thread discussion). engine heated up over temp really fast and shut to limp mode and we stopped etc. running fine since.
    I've been watching the temp gauge carefully!

At idle, the pine needles weren't anywhere close to under the water enough to get near the intakes. When emptying the ballast, I saw none come out (I have above water line draining on all my pumps). They are remarkably buoyant.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Horrible form but still like the pictures.

2009 Moomba LSV

Cool pics!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by _fng_ View Post
    Love the pictures and you're way better of a slalom skier than I'll ever be... BUT PLEASE, get yourself a pair of real boardshorts because that pocket hanging out is killing your shot!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    going fast, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    that's a great point, hopefully you have a strainer installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    trayson - Any chance those pine needles find their way into the engine cooling or boat ballast systems? Be careful - Deerfield
    I checked the transmission cooler and maybe one pine needle was in there. a couple small pieces of grit that I probably sucked up at the launch at some point. But other than that, pretty good.

That said, here's a video of what the pine needles looked like in the middle of the river that day. (they're all gone now BTW. swept out to sea).
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Love the pictures and you're way better of a slalom skier than I'll ever be... BUT PLEASE, get yourself a pair of real boardshorts because that pocket hanging out is killing your shot!
    Elephant ear.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

My 18 year old son at Coble Ski school....thus the MC prostar
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

One of me behind the Outback V near sunset.

Jeff

2012 Outback V