Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This was at 6pm, looking due east on a "cloudless" 88 degree day with all the dense smoke. Again, Mt Hood should be prominent in the background.

This is what the view SHOULD look like:

And looking west with the sun trying to shine brightly through the smoke.
    Last edited by trayson; 09-07-2017 at 02:10 AM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Haven't been on the water since I just about lost my boat in a wind storm the middle of August. Got caught out in eastern Washington on the river with 30mph winds with 9 on board about 2 miles from anything. Dodging 6ft swells the best I could but still taking waves clear up over the windshield. Took on enough water that we had cushions floating and were using the handheld tsunami 1200 as an emergency bilge. Stereo is fried or at least partially - I think all 3 exile amps took a swim. I haven't done much looking into it yet honestly - haven't had the stomach for it yet. Biggest scare I've had on the water in 10+ years - I think 2 more over the bow would have been the end of the MobiusV.

The fires have been a big distraction. Earlier this week we had some relatives who live in the area evacuated at 3am and showed up on our doorstep with a few keepsakes and their pets. This is what it looked like on their road the night they left.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

My oldest daughter turned 8 today and when we asked what she wanted to do she said "the lake". Atta girl! Today was first time I was able to get some water pics of the new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Dang I like the SE. Sharp boat!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Dang I like the SE. Sharp boat!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Thanks! This one might stay around for a full season.

2017 Supra SA

was caught a little by surprise. but the 73 degree water was warmer than the air temp in the low 60s.

Rain? Yup, but We just kept surfing.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Great colors on that SE sitting on the water with the sun hitting it!!

Do you have to throw water on the floor before walking on it?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Went a little garage crazy this weekend...
    Garage.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Great colors on that SE sitting on the water with the sun hitting it!!

Do you have to throw water on the floor before walking on it?

So far the flooring has been great. No need for water. My kids or switching riders keeps it damp and cool. With that said, I can see where certain circumstances it might need some water.

I was having to take carpet out almost every trip because of the smell and it just could not get dry. I won't be going back again.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    So far the flooring has been great. No need for water. My kids or switching riders keeps it damp and cool. With that said, I can see where certain circumstances it might need some water.

I was having to take carpet out almost every trip because of the smell and it just could not get dry. I won't be going back again.

I agree with that. I always keep a little water for the really hot days to use on the vinyl for back lockers.

Can't wait to get rid of carpet someday.

2018 Supra SL400