Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Post 'em if you got 'em.
    First surf style board Phase 5 Race used Model X prior

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

Checked out a new dealer today. No max but they had a 18 Mojo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Looking good there Steve!
    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Looking good there Steve!
    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks Don , always fun messing around behind the boat
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

My son felt like wearing goggles.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Camping for Labor Day weekend at Prineville Reservoir. This was our setup:

Played a little with the drone:

Smoke from the forest fires came in midday Saturday.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Lake Billy Chinook Labor Day weekend. A fraction of the people that are normally there, I guess the smoke kept most people at home. Didn't bother us Friday or Saturday as it was above us but settled onto us on Sunday.
    IMG_6575.jpg
    IMG_6574.jpg
    IMG_6550.jpg
    IMG_6549.jpg
    2017 Mojo (sold)
    2005 Moomba XLV (sold)

As many of you know, the Columbia River gorge has two big fires burning on the outskirts of town. The fires are less than 40 miles from my house. Since the weekend we've had tons of smoke, horrible air quality and ash raining down on us covering our cars and boats...

The fires have been burning hot and FAST and actually jumped the Columbia River to the Washington side. A smoldering stick that was 8" long and an inch in diameter found its way to a gas station 2 miles away.

This isn't my picture, but gives an idea of what's happening.

Yesterday morning, I woke to the boat covered in ash, even though it's parked under the carport. Before I could leave for work, I took out the shop vac and sucked up as much as possible. I then had to break out the Vinyl Sauce to clean the ash that smeared onto the seats. Finally I threw on the snap cover because I had to get my butt into work... But you could see ash falling from the sky like snowflakes.

Last night, the winds shifted and the ash was MUCH less prevalent. I decided that my lungs could handle a little exposure and my wife, a buddy, and I took the boat out tonight. It was like having a DENSE fog, but it was all smoke. And with the river East of us being shut down to ALL river traffic, there were few commercial barges to be found. It was so empty on the river that it was kinda spooky. And the water was so smooth that I was able to slalom ski right from the boat launch on the main channel.

Yeah, I felt a little crazy and was just laughing at us playing on the river in the middle of all this. But that's how I roll. Make the best of a crazy situation.

Normally in this spot, you could see Mt Hood prominently displayed in the background. But not this week.

The one thing that took me by surprise was the surface of the river was COATED with burnt pine needles. They were everywhere, forming a dense film in many places. miles and miles of pine needles.

All in all, it was a crazy night. Yeah, air quality is rated as unhealthy, but I don't smoke or have asthma and won't suffer any lasting long term effects.

Motored back to the dock on crazy smooth water and covered the boat again for the drive home. Definitely an adventure.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com