Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

IMG_20170904_090629601.jpg

Dylan tossing the rope.

IMG_20170904_084600263.jpg

Buddies Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Love the pictures and you're way better of a slalom skier than I'll ever be... BUT PLEASE, get yourself a pair of real boardshorts because that pocket hanging out is killing your shot!
    Love my cire shorts, the pocket out is for the women to hold onto as they follow behind.
    2009 Moomba LSV

Love my cire shorts, the pocket out is for the women to hold onto as they follow behind.
    CIRE is by far the best shorts on the market! I always rock my hybrids and always have a pocket out
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

How i imagine your reaction, trayson ... when you hear they are great board shorts ....

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

my 6 year old starting to rip
    Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

Quote Originally Posted by _fng_ View Post
    Those are CIRE? mine never do that. Even if I left the zipper pocket open! Must be because I'm not carvin' as deep as you on the ski!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    How i imagine your reaction, trayson ... when you hear they are great board shorts ....
    I was pretty surprised! No joke! I have some Cire board shorts. they're nice for sure. Mine never have the wally pocket hangin' though! Also note that I'm rockin' one of my favorite pairs of Hurley Phantom shorts... (Hurley Phantom > CIRE)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    CIRE is by far the best shorts on the market! I always rock my hybrids and always have a pocket out
    They're good shorts. I won't argue that. But there's not better than my O'neill hyperfreak or my Hurley Phantoms. The water shedding and 4 way stretch of those are definitely better than the CIRE. Don't get me wrong, I rock the CIRE too. and I dig the length. They're for sure on the podium... Just not at the VERY top!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Probably last day on the water this year, was a pretty good season though

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

WARNING: Next person who references Trayson's shorts in a monthly pic thread gets a week long ban.

-- Your moderators.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    WARNING: Next person who references Trayson's shorts in a monthly pic thread gets a week long ban.

-- Your moderators.
    Kane you didn't say anything about your shorts!

For me, I go cheap and hope they stay on. During wet suit season I only use compression shorts under the wet suit as they are more comfortable. I won't share a picture of me in those.

I was going to load a pic of my 2 year old this past weekend, but can't get it top load properly.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig