Default 2014 Outback V Cranks but Doesn't Start after Pulling up on Trailer

I pulled my boat out of the water for the winter after storing it on a boat lift for the summer. It has always started without fail with one turn of the key. The day after I pulled it I started to winterize it. I emptied and disconnected the ballast bags and emptied the water from the exhaust manifolds and pulled the lowest hose from the impeller to empty the water from the system. I put everything back together and tried to start the boat to suck antifreeze RV fluid through the system but it would only crank and now won't start. I feel like it has to be something small and simple. Is there something that I could have bumped while disconnecting the hoses, etc? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeK View Post
    I pulled my boat out of the water for the winter after storing it on a boat lift for the summer. It has always started without fail with one turn of the key. The day after I pulled it I started to winterize it. I emptied and disconnected the ballast bags and emptied the water from the exhaust manifolds and pulled the lowest hose from the impeller to empty the water from the system. I put everything back together and tried to start the boat to suck antifreeze RV fluid through the system but it would only crank and now won't start. I feel like it has to be something small and simple. Is there something that I could have bumped while disconnecting the hoses, etc? Any ideas?
    First thing to check is always that damn kill switch. Things are finicky, make sure you didn't bump it cleaning up the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

Default Solved Itself

To follow-up, I put stabil and gas in it and it fired up like usual afterwards. It wasn't out of gas so not sure why this made any difference but it's all set now.

the way yourpost reads you didn,t drain both sides of the engine block! This is the most important part!
    jy