Default 2007 LSV Ballast Question

Just bought a new 725 lb bow bag for our LSV. We now have the 725 bow bag, 300lb in the locker & 750's in the rear. Any worries about overloading the boat? I imagine the nose will sit pretty low in the water when not under power. Anyone ever have an issue taking a roller over the bow when idling & that much weight in the boat?
    2007 LSV

Only times I've taken water over the bow with my IBS full it was my fault. Not an issue in my opinion.
    2006 Mobius LSV
    New to boating and surfing

Not gonna lie, you will have to watch out for the chilly dip but I have the 750 IBS and the W710 1650 lb bag in the rear with a 700 lb er as an extra in my Outback with no problems. You just have to watch the front is all

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Outback LS
    325 Indmar Assault MPI
    Gravity 1 Ballast with IBS

If you don't drive right you will take water over the bow. Power down to let the waves pass and then turn around. If it's really choppy watch out also.
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by GregInKS View Post
    If you don't drive right you will take water over the bow. Power down to let the waves pass and then turn around.
    Should be doing this anyway. I just added 200 lbs to my bow. Now when two people sit up there you can tell it is dipping more. I had a friend who has a ski boat with no ballast drive our boat while surfing so we could take a break last weekend. He power turned the boat into the surf side and soaked it worse than it ever has before. Somehow there was even water in the glove box. Probably lucky it didn't sink.

I always take my time and when turning to pick up and I have never been close to dunking the bow.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I have the same set up on my 07 and like everyone said, just be careful when turning around. You should be fine. Do you have the OEM prop? If so you may need to upgrade to a different prop that is more geared for surfing.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190