Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    Thanks for the update, Scott hoping for the Best. Trayson how is your family doing?
    My family is just fine. their water has receeded. there are some neighboring communities where the creek has flooded houses, but they got lucky and things are okay for them.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

This is Jim Grants house, he is a friend and also the GM of Rinkers Boat World who sold us or Mojo this year. He and his wife just purchased this house and their official move in day was yesterday. He told me they already had about 60% of their stuff moved in so I guess it's good that they were not 100% moved in. These pictures were taken remotely via their security system. The system cut out so they have no idea if it got high after this was taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

awful . . .

I don't like seeing any of this and hope you all stay safe. I saw your fb post about your wife & her staying at work and agree that she is certainly a hero!

Scott posted up on FB a quick video showing water still draining OUT of his house. Based on the waterline that I could see on his wall, the water in his house was 12" to 18" deep. It's not that high anymore (must be below house level right now) but more rain is forecasted.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Here are some pictures some
    friends have sent me

I10 in Winnie, TX, east of Houston.

Some shots from Brett Howell taken around his house near down town

This shows the swelling of buffalo bayou over a 3 day period

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Geez la weez that's horrible

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Prayers for all those affected.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

so much destuction, some of the photos are just hard to fathom. Prayers to all dealing with this. and for Heidi-one of many out of sight hero's-cant image her having her husband out of town, and away from her child with the threat of flooding where he is at-my hat is off for that girl.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    so much destuction, some of the photos are just hard to fathom. Prayers to all dealing with this. and for Heidi-one of many out of sight hero's-cant image her having her husband out of town, and away from her child with the threat of flooding where he is at-my hat is off for that girl.
    She's a rock star for sure. Luckily her parents stayed in constant communication with her as the waters were rising so she didn't have to wonder how they were too
    Much. Just got some pictures from my father of his condo on lake Conroe now that the water has come down.

You can see the bunks on the dock to the left. That is where his LSV normally is but thankfully it was at the shop getting some work done so it was spared!

David

A couple more.

Any one who is familiar with Houston probably has heard of Gallery Furniture or Mattress Mac. This man started selling mattresses out of a tent 30+ years ago and now owns two of best furniture stores in the city. As soon as this started he immediately opened his stores to refugees letting them sleep on the display beds and use his stores like their homes. Even set up and area in the warehouse for people to bring their pets with them. He is also house a national guard company and pulled mattresses down from inventory to put on the floor once all the displays were full. His trucks have been tasked with retrieving survivors and bring them back to his stores so he can house them. Mattress Mac already had a reputation for being a good honest business man and I told Heidi we can not longer buy furniture from anyone else (our living room furniture and bed room set already came from Gallery Furniture). What an exceptional citizen and human being!

David