Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Any one who is familiar with Houston probably has heard of Gallery Furniture or Mattress Mac. This man started selling mattresses out of a tent 30+ years ago and now owns two of best furniture stores in the city. As soon as this started he immediately opened his stores to refugees letting them sleep on the display beds and use his stores like their homes. Even set up and area in the warehouse for people to bring their pets with them. He is also house a national guard company and pulled mattresses down from inventory to put on the floor once all the displays were full. His trucks have been tasked with retrieving survivors and bring them back to his stores so he can house them. Mattress Mac already had a reputation for being a good honest business man and I told Heidi we can not longer buy furniture from anyone else (our living room furniture and bed room set already came from Gallery Furniture). What an exceptional citizen and human being!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is a fantastic story of a true neighbor... talk about giving back and using what you have to help out.
    2004 Mobius LS - hooked on footin'
    Former tow: 1986 Chaparral 178 XL, 90hp Merc
    First tow: 197x Glasspar Citation, 135hp Merc

I've been following Brock and all the guys at Doomswell on their instagram.

during the peak of the flooding, Brock the owner posted up an offer to take in a family into his personal home.

The other day they went out with a bunch of Kayaks and SUP's and rescued a bunch of people and pets that were stranded in the flooding.

Then they were out yesterday delivering food and assistance to families and they worked on helping with demo in 17 homes that had water damage.

I couldn't be more proud of the Doomswell crew out there helping their community. #HoustonStrong #TexasStrong #SurfDifferent
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com