Default UniversalFit ballast bags form Wakemakers

Has anyone tried these out? I can get bigger bags for less money with Fly High bags and the Wakemakers don't come with fittings. Am I missing something?
    2006 Mobius LSV
    New to boating and surfing

The 1140s I run are one of the universal fit bags, I like them , the wakemakers bag ports are bigger and different thread than the fly high ports, there is just a wide variety of sizes from the universal fit bags I think the material is a little thicker on the wakemakers bags, only compared them against the factory fly high 650 though. Happy with mine so far, and going to do more of their bags down the line.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

That justifies the higher price point for you?
    2006 Mobius LSV

"bigger" is only one aspect to look at. Which shape and dimensions fit the locker cavity best. Just because the manufacturer states the bags holds X, does not mean you will get that amount of water in it when its in the locker. As to fittings, if you are plumbing the sacs in, you might as well say neither come with fittings. The Fly come with what you need for mating with their W709 pump kit. The other place, all fittings are a-la-carte. As to the larger fittings. Its a minor difference with aerator pumps and no difference with impeller pumps.

Given flu high's track record, I dont think material thickness is a factor.

the size dimensions is what justified it for me , not sure what the price difference is for what you are looking at, but when I was looking between the fly high 1100 and the wakemakers 1140s, it was like 40$ more for the 1140 , but I liked the little shorter but taller and wider and the front tapered to match the are behind the seat, and it fits like a glove, the fly bags are nice if the dims are what you want definitely save some money ,
    Last edited by stevemarich; 08-22-2017 at 09:29 PM.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Thanks guys.
    2006 Mobius LSV